TD Bank IT Architect II in Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Auto req ID 198214BR
Job Title IT Architect II
Job Status Full Time
Country UNITED STATES
Province/State New Jersey
City1 Mount Laurel
Location Technology Center
Business line TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary Technology Solutions
Job Category(s) Technology Solutions
TD Description About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD's technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway.
TD IT Architecture covers TD's overall technology strategy, direction, standards for designing and/or developing an architecture framework including technology architecture strategy, policies, guiding principles and standards to govern how technology solutions will be developed and implemented across the organization. Architects typically develop and maintain any combination of the following: solution and application architecture, infrastructure environment architecture, technical integration architecture, data strategies and models, security and enterprise architecture.
There's room to grow in all of it.
About This Role
We are seeking an experienced IT Infrastructure Architect / IT Design Lead with broad skills base for both large and small initiatives within the TDUS – AMCB, Americas Most Convenient Bank portfolio. The successful candidate will have a breadth of IT and / or business experiences.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here are the essential job functions of this position:
• Provide solution leadership for complex infrastructure environments and services aligned to technical governance and standards
• Contribute to the development of project plans by providing input to project charters, project deliverables, cost/benefits analysis, time line estimates, scope and control.
• Comply with TD's product development life cycle (PDLC) and project management (PMLC) methodologies.
• Contribute to the implementation and strategies for business projects and programs.
• Participate in pre and post implementation reviews, ensuring all technical solutions have met business requirements.
• Collaborate with business leaders, IT professionals, and vendors ensuring that problems and issues are escalated appropriately and clearly communicated.
• Support other team members to achieve business objectives aligned to technical governance and standards.
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. Here are the minimum requirements for this position:
Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
Graduate Degree preferred.
7+ years relevant experience.
Expert knowledge of architecture related to specific technologies, tools, processes, procedures and broader business issues and relevant technologies.
Advanced knowledge of the business and associated standards, infrastructure, architecture and technology from a design or solution perspective.
Interest and proven ability to work autonomously on complex, highly-visible architecture projects and initiatives.
Readiness to act as a lead expert resource in architectural information exchange for project teams, the business and outside vendors.
Demonstrated experience in managing and directing architecture analysis and design activities on larger, high-risk and highly complex projects.
Preferred Qualifications - Here are the preferred qualifications for this role:
• At least 2 years of proven experience architecting highly available / operable infrastructure solutions on:
• Demonstrated experience with Public and Private Cloud solution and delivery
• Demonstrated experience with DevOps and Agile methodology
• ESXi, KVM, Physical x86
• Linux, Windows
• Websphere Application Server, JBoss, NodeJS
• Database – Oracle RAC, MS SQL, Mongo
• Storage – SAN, DAS & NAS
• HA & DRP designs
• Network, load balancing and firewall
• Security and Risk management
• 3 - 7 years proven experience leading major projects
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey
City (Primary) Mount Laurel