TD Bank Head of Shared Services Enablement (US) in Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Head of Shared Services Enablement (US)
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
Auto req ID:
Job Description Summary
The Head of Shared Services Enablement is accountable for the proactive formulation, development and communication of strategies, methodologies, policy frameworks, standards and practices for enablement processes in the AMCB Shared Services function.
Oversees AMCB Shared Services enablement processes, including planning and development, maintenance, vendor relationship management, partnership with IT and internal and external business partners. Collaborates with others to jointly define business requirements and translate them into systems specifications, designing new decision support systems or enhancing existing systems, and testing and implementing business decision support applications as appropriate. Overall for the delivery of Workforce Management plans and activities for different functional areas of Shared Services to ensure optimal staffing, resource planning and cost effectiveness.
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
• Master's Degree or equivalent experience required
• 10+ years related experience required
• In-depth knowledge of principles, policies and practices related to Shared Services
• Experience implementing quality systems
• Strong business acumen and analytical capabilities ability to consolidate information into clear, concise analysis in support of business decisions
• Strong financial management skills and fluency with the financial aspects of business operations
• Forward thinking and strategic thinking capabilities in order to support the business in executing on strategy
• Ability to influence and motivate others, including those who do not have a direct reporting relationship
• Able to manage and influence effectively within a matrix environment
• Excellent customer service orientation and a professional approach; including ability to interact with all levels across the organization
• Strong communicator, with excellent oral, written and presentation skills
• Organizational awareness & the ability to balance the viewpoints of various stakeholders
• In-depth knowledge of relevant banking and regulatory rules and policies
• Significant experience with regulators and audit partners across a multi-disciplined business division
• Proven management skills
• Motivational, collaborative leader who has been successful in developing, guiding and managing a professional staff in a fast moving, changing, flexible culture
• Highly organized, with demonstrated ability to develop, analyze, improve and apply complex policies, processes and procedures
• Solid understanding of Regulatory environment and its role in the business
• Successful management experience in Regulatory environment
• Ability to align strategy and business requirements into clear goals, to motivate team performance and achieve results
• Strong collaboration skills and partnering with individual business units throughout the SS and AMCB organization
• Demonstrated skill in facilitating and enabling rapid growth, both organic and by acquisition; this includes acquisition support, merger and integration, and change management
• Experience supporting Business Lines and Corporate Functions, accomplished at navigating the content and complexities of supporting these functions in multiple jurisdictions
• History of successful change management leadership and experience leading large teams
• Effective negotiation and influencing skills
• Strong organizational and time-management skills
• Demonstrates TDs Leadership Profile characteristics
• Provides people management leadership by hiring the best talent, setting goals, developing staff, managing employee performance and compensation decisions, promoting teamwork and handling any/all disciplinary actions, as required
• Leads operational effectiveness for Shared Services through the development, communication and implementation of a holistic strategy for delivery of enablement processes in support of overall business strategy
• Provides strategic guidance and business planning support by representing Shared Services business and liaising with Finance for all related information, reviews and reporting
• Acts as a strategic partner by leading relationships with key enterprise partners and interfacing with respective leadership team to effectively manage own business management area and clarify scope of accountabilities while influencing and aligning others as needed
• Ensures an integrated and aggregated view of all related activities across the overall function providing escalations, recommendations, and decision support to leadership.
• Accountable for executive partnership with the different functional areas across the bank to ensure ongoing operational effectiveness, including but not limited to Human Resources, Finance, Risk Management, Compliance, AML, Audit, Learning & Development, EPDE and Technology
• Provides leadership guidance to team and stakeholders to build effective relationships that support business goals
• Oversees, manages and prioritizes resource allocation on projects and ensure appropriate level of expertise and capabilities are assigned to initiatives
• Identifies next generation technological challenges and trends to ensure the Company is positioned appropriately for future growth, may be accountable for consolidated or overall Business Technology strategy, requirements and/or relevant resources
• Accountable for overall premises of go forward real estate strategy, acting as the primary interface with Enterprise Real Estate to ensure alignment with Bank strategies
•\tUnderstands SS business objectives and contributes to the achievement of performance / financial objectives, recommending appropriate action as needed
• Drives applicable business metrics related to status reporting and or any regular and ad hoc performance reporting, in collaboration with Finance and SS functional management where applicable
• Communicates key issues to executive management on BMG matters, providing insight or guidance to the executive leadership team to help inform or support decisions as appropriate
• Provides functional / business level content for communications to ensure messages to stakeholders and/or employees are consistent, appropriate and aligned to business strategies and executive management direction
• Establishes and oversees business and staff priorities as related to workforce performance management
• Leads, supports, and applies the performance management process, supporting employees in their personal performance development
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Maine, New Jersey
Falmouth, Mount Laurel
Mount Laurel - 12000 Horizon Way
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
Process Improvement and Transformation
Enterprise Enabling Functions Executives
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.