TD Bank Group Risk Specialist, Wealth & Asset Mgt Op Risk-Remote Opportunity in Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Group Risk Specialist, Wealth & Asset Mgt Op Risk-Remote Opportunity
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
Auto req ID:
Undergraduate degree or technical certificate and/or
3-7 years relevant experience preferred
Advanced knowledge of risk management governance, programs, policies, practices, operating frameworks & reporting for business supported and/or area of discipline
Knowledge of risk management environment, standards, regulations and mitigation
Knowledge of current and emerging competitor and market trends
Ability to establish goals and objectives which support the strategic plan
Ability to lead, plan, implement, and evaluate program/project activities to ensure completion of initiatives
Skill in mentoring and coaching
Advanced skill in using analytical software tools, data analysis methods and reporting techniques
Skill in using computer applications including MS Office
Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form
Ability to work collaboratively and build relationships across teams and functions
Ability to work successfully as a member of a team and independently
Ability to exercise sound judgement in making decisions
Ability to analyze, organize and prioritize work while meeting multiple deadlines
Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
• Wealth and/or asset management experience
• Expert in performing risk and control assessments
• Knowledge in the following ORM programs; RCSA, QC Testing, Key Indicators, Scenario Analysis, and Product Review
• Able to interact with associates and at times with Senior Vice Presidents within the Business and Risk/Control partners.
• Work independent and with limited supervision
• Ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
The Group Risk Specialist within Operational Risk Management ("ORM") provides a comprehensive and diverse range of risk management expertise to business leaders. Leads and supports the implementation of appropriate risk frameworks and leading related management activities to mitigate enterprise and/or business-wide risk exposures. May provide oversight, commentary, and recommendations based on overall strategy and industry best practices. This position will be focused on providing ORM oversight and challenge over the U.S. Wealth and Epoch businesses. Both of these Businesses are in growth mode and a focus of Senior Management. Reporting to the Segment Risk Lead for U.S. Wealth, Epoch and Insured Deposit account, the focus of the Group Risk Specialist will include but not limited to the following:
• Provide oversight and challenge the Business in the execution of the following ORM Programs; pRCSA's, QC/QA testing, Scenario Analysis, Product Review Program, Key Indicators, Self-I.D issues.
• Assist the SRL with the execution of ERM programs such as Risk Catalog Identification , Concentration Risk and Risk Appetite.
• Primary lead on certain business projects including working with the SRL where the "One Risk" approach is being used for the most complex projects.
• Represent ORM in various Business Committees whenever the SRL is away.
• Interact with various business partners, control partners and 2nd line risk partners in both the U.S. and Canada.
• Partner with other ORM Risk Specialists, SRL's and Program Leads.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Maine, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina
Boston, Charlotte, Greenville, Mount Laurel, New York, Portland
1 Portland Square, 1 Vanderbilt Avenue Corporate, 11325 North Community House Road, Suite 575, 200 State Street Corporate, Greenville Campus Building B - 200 Carolina Point Parkway, Mt Laurel - 6000 Atrium Way, Mt Laurel - Operations Center Bldg 1 - 9000 Atrium Way
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
Group Risk Management
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.