TD Bank Governance & Control Analyst – Main Street Lending Team in Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Governance & Control Analyst – Main Street Lending Team
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
Auto req ID:
• Experienced and fully qualified professional requiring business and/or managerial knowledge and the ability to consult on medium to large and moderately complex projects
• May be accountable for leading projects and/or work packages within a business area
• May assist in the development of communication, implementation and/or training plans to support implementation of projects and/or business initiatives.
• Understands and contributes to the achievement of business strategy, goals and objectives
• Identifies and recommends process improvements and/or automation opportunities to enhance the productivity and operational efficiency of the business
• Gathers, prioritizes and explains user requirements to support project activities, process improvements, systems development, etc
• Analyzes the feasibility and impact of new initiatives, process improvements, technical solutions, and/or products/features
• Acts as a consultant, providing advice, business expertise, and recommendations on business and/or operational processes
• Participates in various projects and initiatives as a subject matter expert and/or work packet lead, represents the business, meeting all deliverables/milestones for projects under management and identifies all impacted business partners
• Negotiates changes to policies and builds consensus in the development of the policies and procedures identified through the streamlining process
• Uses available resources and metrics to monitor customer / client feedback and satisfaction with business processes
• Communicates all required information and process changes
• Keeps business leaders and other team members informed and up-to-date about the status/progress of projects, and all relevant or useful information related to day-to-day activities
• Maintains relationships with TDBG business partners to ensure the procedures developed reflect the goals and objectives of all stakeholders in question
• Contributes to the success of the team and its vision by encouraging open communication, innovation, teamwork and a high degree of professionalism
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
The Governance & Control Analyst (Business Process Analyst II) is accountable to provide procedural improvement capabilities and support that deliver optimal value, efficiencies, realized capacity and continuous improvement for business policies and procedures. Accountable for representing the business on projects of various sizes as a project team member and/or as a subject matter expert.
• Assist with the establishment of the control function for a new loan servicing team
• Work to develop and maintain new processes and procedures
• Manage quality assurance activities
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Maine, New Jersey, South Carolina
Falmouth, Greenville, Mount Laurel
• Bachelors degree
• 4+ years of relevant business experience and /or
• Previous experience/ knowledge of Business Process Management methodology
• Six Sigma Green Belt certification is an asset
• Excellent PC skills, proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Proactive with a high degree of initiative and the ability to learn and adapt quickly
• Ability to multitask and to work under high-volume and tight time restraints
• Demonstrated maturity and professionalism with proven ability to liaise with senior manager and executive audiences
• Superior relationship management skills, solid leadership ability, excellent organizational skills and strong business acumen
• Ability to operate well in a high volume, demanding environment; adapt quickly and adjust priorities as required while managing tight timelines
• Displays flexibility to adapt to, and work effectively within, a variety of situations, and with various individuals or groups
• A high degree of commitment to quality work
• Demonstrated commitment to continued learning
• Highly motivated individual with strong decision making skills
• Working knowledge of governance & control activities within a financial institution
• Experience developing & maintaining business procedures
• Experience with quality assurance activities
• Strong attention to detail
70 Gray RoadWest Falmouth Crossing, Greenville Campus Building B - 200 Carolina Point Parkway, Mt Laurel - 6000 Atrium Way
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
Administrative / Clerical / Support
Administrative / Clerical / Support
Business Process Management
Mon - Fri
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.