TD Bank Cyber Innovation Specialist in Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Cyber Innovation Specialist
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
Auto req ID:
Building a World-Class Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. Here are the minimum requirements for this position:
Information Security Certification / Accreditation an asset.
5-7 years of relevant experience.
Firm commitment to staying informed and abreast of emerging issues, industry trends etc.
Advanced knowledge of one or more technology controls or security domains, disciplines and practices.
Sound to advanced knowledge of business, technology controls, security and risk issues.
Demonstrated ability to participate in projects of moderate to high complexity.
Ability and commitment to serve as a subject matter expert on business-specific, cross-functional and enterprise initiatives.
Readiness to participate in projects of moderate to high complexity and provide complex reporting, analysis, and assessments at the functional, business line or enterprise level.
Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
We are looking for an experienced professional to join our growing team, to take on new challenges and responsibilities. Each person in the team has their specialty areas, so we want you to shine!
You'll stand in a focal point of innovation. On one hand, you'll meet dozens of startups and other companies to learn the latest solutions the market has to offer, and on the other hands, you'll meet dozens of stakeholders internally to learn the latest needs and challenges that we need to solve.
You'll be taking on a new project every few months, at least. We have a long backlog of interesting challenges waiting to be picked. Some of them would require you to deep dive hands-on, in which case you'll have the team's VM lab at your disposal.
Additionally, you will be taking some of the team's initiatives beyond ideation and innovation with corporate-wide impact.
About This Role
• Work closely with various stakeholders across dozens of teams to learn their needs and use-cases. Work closely with various startups and other vendors to learn what they offer.
• Perform a market research when you're looking for a broad perspective, perform deep dives when you need to get into the details. When talking isn't enough, engage hands-on.
• Deliver fast or fail fast. Your deliverables don't need to be perfect, but they need to be on point and professional. Make your colleagues want to come back for more.
• Lead activities and projects that fit your appetite and skills. Work with minimal supervision. You'll be the face of the team and have dozens of moving parts under your responsibility.
• When you lead, we expect you to build a plan and execute with speed and impact. You'll get the team's support as needed.
• Support your teammates when it's their turn to lead. We're looking for team players.
• Wrap up your activities in an orderly and clear fashion. In many cases you'll be handing them over to other teams to follow up on your work and insights.
• When needed, you'll be taking the lead on a full blown project through challenging and complex processes, multiple requirements and stakeholders, and one fulfilling delivery on the end.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Preferred Qualifications - Here are the preferred qualifications for this role:
• Agile, 20/80 mindset with a burning desire to learn through experimentation.
• Self-driven and independent with excellent execution skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and experience working in global teams and large corporates.
• Strong and crisp communication skills - technical and executive audiences alike.
• Experience in cloud technologies and cybersecurity – a big plus
• Hands-on experience with labs, virtualization and automation – a big plus.
• CISSP or equivalent enterprise security knowledge and experience – a big plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics – a plus
• Background in Fraud and/or Fintech domains – a plus
• Experience in Big Data and Analytics – a plus
• Experience in DevOps and/or software development – a plus
Mt Laurel - Technology Center - 17000 Horizon Way
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
For additional information regarding the compensation of this position, please click here
For an overview of TD's Benefits program, please visit TD's Total Rewards site (https://hrportal.ehr.com/tdtotalrewards)
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.