TD Bank Construction, Loan Processor IV in Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Construction, Loan Processor IV
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
Auto req ID:
This position is in Residential Lending supporting the construction loan portfolio.
• Reviews all required documents, such as, borrower documents, D/U & LP findings, title and HOI for submission.
• Orders and follows up on all Third -Party needs. HOI, title, 4506T, payoffs, written verifications, subordinations etc.
• Processes most complex loans such as self-employed income, CEMA, condos and co-ops, Government, Right-Step, Jumbo and Wealth
• Validates all documents required by underwriting are present, accurately indexed and meet the stated underwriter requirements.
• Ensures all data fields required by underwriting are complete
• Resolves 3rd party conditions on the loan
• Interacts with vendors providing service on the loan transaction, obtain necessary documentation including Homeowners Insurance providers, Title companies, Home Owners Associations
• Ensures all services required for the loan transaction are ordered timely
• Documents all interactions on the loan transaction
• May assist in training of more junior Loan Processors
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
Standard Business Hours
The Loan Processor IV is primarily responsible for providing support to the lending areas by reviewing the accuracy of mortgage and consumer loans from conditional approval to closing.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
• High school diploma or GED
• 5 plus years loan documentation experience
• 5+ years loan processing experience preferred
• Prior experience with Construction loans preferred
• Demonstrated knowledge of Bank loan products and policies
• Demonstrated knowledge of lending software
• detail-oriented with the ability to multitask
• Ability to handle heavy workload and meet stringent deadlines
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills, with ability to interact effectively with all customers, both internal and external
• Solid knowledge and understanding of states regulations
• Proficient PC skills
Mount Laurel - 12000 Horizon Way
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
Operations & Underwriting
Operations & Underwriting
Retail / Commercial Operations
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.