TD Bank Compliance Manager, Enterprise Data Lifecycle Management in Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Auto req ID 205326BR
Job Title Compliance Manager, Enterprise Data Lifecycle Management
Job Status Full Time
Country United States
Province/State New Jersey
City1 Mount Laurel
Location 3000 Atrium Way
Business line Other
Job Category - Primary Marketing
Job Category(s) Marketing
TD Description About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
The Office of the Chief Data Officer (OCDO) is responsible for guiding the deployment of the Enterprise Data Strategy across TD and for driving value from data as an enterprise asset. To support this mandate, the OCDO provides unified approaches, tools, processes & standards for managing data – and works collaboratively with business and technology partners to implement effective data management across the organization.
Enterprise Data Lifecycle Management (EDLM) is a consistent approach to classify, store, access and dispose information; establishing EDLM guidelines will help to reduce downstream data inconsistencies (e.g. data rework and remediation) and foster a higher level of confidence in data-based decisions. Improving EDLM will also enable TD to implement an appropriate defensible disposal approach resulting in storage cost efficiencies and mitigate risks.
The Compliance Manager manages assigned compliance functions for the Company and supports the development, implementation, and maintenance of a regulatory compliance program through compliance activities across various lines of business, banking offices, and operating departments. The Compliance Manager interacts with senior management in assigned areas, developing, revising, and implementing policies and procedures to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations. The job employs various software applications and desktop tools to consolidate reported data and analyze information to detect potential compliance issues and concerns.
• Implement the goals and objectives of EDLM strategy across all Lines of Business and Functions of TD Bank Group.
• Develop and implement EDLM processes and operational procedures including reporting, training and communication programs.
• Lead and manage EDLM governance processes and committees; including intake of business inquiries or change/exception requests and managing them through to resolution / closure.
• Act as the EDLM subject matter expert by supporting various business functions across the bank to ensure implementation of the EDLM roadmap.
• Develop and manage EDLM technology solutions through: design, requirements, testing, implementation and support business execution.
• Effectively communicate and build rapport with business sponsors and key stakeholders to ensure understanding of EDLM and business processes.
• Supervise project team members by providing guidance and expertise.
• Bachelor’s degree or progressive work experience required in addition to experience below
• 5-7 years related experience required
• Extensive knowledge of Data Lifecycle Management standards and practices, such as information governance and records management (classification, retention, destruction and storage)
• Strong leadership and negotiation skills with demonstrated experience in managing business implementation and execution
• Strong expertise in developing and implementing processes through change management disciplines
• Experience with analyzing complex business scenarios to identify meaningful solutions aligned with business policies and standards.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams and in a matrix structure with multiple stakeholders at varying levels.
• Disciplined project management skills and experience with enterprise wide transformation programs, including technology projects.
• Strong written and oral communication, with ability to develop and deliver high quality presentations to senior leadership.
• Information management or records management certification or equivalent is an asset
• Broad working knowledge of laws and regulations related to areas of assignment
• Demonstrated ability to develop project plans and independently coordinate and complete projects
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including a demonstrated ability to clearly provide written reports that accurately and clearly summarize issues and present solutions in an understandable and logical manner
• Ability to influence others’ actions and decisions without express authority
• Ability to analyze complex laws and regulations
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office other utility applications (e.g., Adobe Acrobat)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access
• Advanced knowledge of database programming languages
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey
City (Primary) Mount Laurel