TD Bank Compensation Advisor II in Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Auto req ID 201767BR
Job Title Compensation Advisor II
Job Status Full Time
Country United States
Province/State New Jersey
City1 Mount Laurel
Location TD University
Business line TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary Human Resources
Job Category(s) Human Resources
TD Description About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
The Compensation Advisor II is the bank's in-house total value consulting team who provides advice and tailored compensation solutions for each business group based on their respective strategy and business requirements. The Compensation Advisor II will provide in-house total value consulting and lead customized solutions aligned to the strategic requirements of the TD America's Most Convenient Bank portfolio. The job will interface with senior management and Human Resources Relationship Managers by providing direction on both individualized total value requests and more broadly project-based reviews. The Compensation Advisor II will be expected to maximize total value as it relates to the bank's total value investment by collaborating with internal and external partners to ensure the effective development, implementation and ongoing delivery of total value solutions, while ensuring alignment with the broader HR strategy.
• May provide guidance and oversight to other Total Value Advisor I positions.
• Generally supports LOBs compensation needs.
• Acts as key compensation expert for LOBs.
• Businesses supported have broad scope/impact and are highly complex.
• Works closely and effectively with HR business partners in the LOBs and other specialized areas.
• Designs, executes, and administers competitive compensation programs including facilitating ‘lessons learned’ process to improve practices, share knowledge and refine future requirements.
• Independently delivers assigned initiatives ensuring business requirements are defined and met.
• Leads projects and pay programs that may include annual salary administration and variable pay plans. Ensures consistent application of standards and evaluates out-of-policy issues to determine resolution.
• Leads compensation advisory projects (either as a project Manager or facilitator) engaging multiple stakeholders in flow of information / assignments across functions using well-established project planning and change management skills, including managing the communication requirements.
• Leads the design, development, implementation, and administration of compensation plans, policies, and procedures.
• Develops tools and contribute subject-matter expertise to the development of workshop and reference material to increase human resources capabilities to make informed decisions.
• Composes Accountability Models for job groups and determines appropriate grade levels. Analyzes job content, scope, organizational importance, and market data to determine appropriate grade assignment for positions. Determines impact of job group implementation to other areas of the bank and takes appropriate action to rectify any inequities.
• Makes recommendations for salary grade placement based on analysis of external data, internal equity, job content, and knowledge of Company structure.
• Determines the need for job groups based on interviews of Managers and/or incumbents.
• Partners with line of business leaders to develop job groups relevant to business organization. Coordinates efforts to implement new job groups and consolidation of similar jobs into job groups. Ensures appropriate placement of job groups relative to other positions across different functions of the Company.
• Monitors trends in the competitive market and ensure both compensation designs and pay level opportunities allow the attraction and retention of qualified talent.
• Graduate Degree or equivalent experience.
• 7+ Years of related experience.
• In depth knowledge of analytical mathematics.
• Advanced knowledge of statistical analysis.
• Strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
• In-depth knowledge of job and organizational design principles and practices.
• The ability to provide consultative advice and act as a business partner.
• Excellent planning and project management skills.
• The ability to balance competing priorities using sound business judgment.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• The ability to interpret various sources of data and formulate sound, defensible business cases for application of data.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey
City (Primary) Mount Laurel