TD Bank Cloud Security DevOps Engineer II in Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Cloud Security DevOps Engineer II
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
Auto req ID:
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. Here are the minimum requirements for this position:
University or Post-Graduate Degree.
Strong academic background (e.g., computer science, engineering).
7+ years relevant experience.
• Ability to participate in fast-paced DevOps Engineering teams within Scrum agile processes
• A critical thinker with strong research and analytics skills
• Self-motivated with a positive attitude and an ability to work independently and or in a team
• Able to work under tight timeline and deliver on complex problems
• Ability to setup, manage, and troubleshoot infrastructure components
• Strong programming skill with experience in API and Webhook development using Python, Ruby, PowerShell and Shell Scripting languages
• Understand Azure security features (data protection, authentication, RBAC…)
8am - 5pm
About This Role
We are looking for a Security DevOps Engineer to work across multiple diverse businesses within TD to deliver enterprise capabilities and solutions in our cloud environments. The perfect candidate will have previous public cloud experience delivering enterprise solutions within financial services including knowledge of the security and regulatory requirements.
As a Security DevOps Engineer, you will work in collaboration with cloud engineering, network, security and risk management to deliver bank secured cloud solutions that meet security policies and standards within TD. You will collaborate with developers in our cloud engineering team and lines of business to implement and continuously improve the framework and tools to support self-service automation of the platform.
You will develop custom code in Jenkins, Groovy, Python and Powershell to automate build and automate testing for the platform.
You will have a strong passion for writing code to automate and integrate technologies and eliminate manual steps. You will also have a strong passion for delivering automated security products in cloud environments. You will agile JIRA tools to manage a backlog of enhancements and bug-fixes, managing source code in Stash and binaries in Nexus. You will also develop automated integration tests to run on our Jenkins CI (continuous integration) platform for test automation to help support bug free releases.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Preferred Qualifications - Here are the preferred qualifications for this role:
• Experience with automating and integrating serverless PaaS solutions such as Azure KeyVault, APIM, Purview, etc
• Experience with compliance and application security tools such as Azure Policy, Sonrai, Prisma, AquaSec, etc
• Ability to troubleshoot Azure, DNS, Azure connectivity, NSG, basic routing
• Understand develop concepts related to deploying platform and databases via CI/CD pipeline
• Ensure that all cloud solutions follow internally defined security and compliance controls
• Implement the enterprise cloud capability and enhance the cloud orchestration platform for automated provisioning, management and scalability of hosts, containers, applications and cloud services
• Develop APIs and Webhook for multi-directional integration of cloud orchestration platform with system management systems, DevOps Tools and cloud platforms
• Proficiency in cloud automation using native Azure CLI
• Understand encryption keys including symmetric and asymmetric algorithms and key management principles.
Mt Laurel - Technology Center - 17000 Horizon Way
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.