TD Bank Client Implementation Specialist - Merchant Solutions in Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Auto req ID 194402BR
Job Title Client Implementation Specialist - Merchant Solutions
Job Status Full Time
Country United States
Location 12000 Horizon Way
Wilmington - Market Street
Business line Cards and Merchant Solutions
Job Category - Primary Project Management
Job Category(s) Project Management
TD Description About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
North American Credit Cards and Merchant Services (NACC&MS) organization was formed in Fall 2011 and brings together the credit cards and merchant services businesses in Canada and the US. TD’s credit card products are distributed through the retail distribution network in the U.S. and Canada; on a national basis in Canada leveraging direct response channels; and, through hundreds of partnership programs with financial institutions, retailers, non-profit organization, sports teams, and other third party organizations. In addition, TD offers private label financing in the U.S. and Canada. With the acquisition of the MBNA portfolio in 2011, TD’s credit card business is now ranked among the largest in Canada and among the top 10 in North America based on loans outstanding. TD’s Merchant Services business provides merchants in Canada and the U.S. with a full range of payment processing services and solutions. TD provides merchant acquiring solutions to some of the largest retailers in Canada.
The Client Implementation Specialist will be responsible for client implementation and onboarding requirements related to our Merchant customers. Effectively manages project resources and/or vendors in coordination of competing priorities. Executes project management deliverables within budget working with staff and business partners.
• Manage large client implementation processes
• Oversee project management requirements related to implementation & onboarding of new clients
• Coordinate requirements with internal partners and 3rd party vendors on specific requirements
• Manages mid-size projects or significant segments of very large projects with limited supervision.
• Acts as a consultant to the business lines.
• Prepares management reports to summarize the status of projects and work activities.
• Initiates project evaluation effectiveness post-implementation. Documents findings and incorporates changes into future project plans.
• Coaches Employees to ensure activities are undertaken and completed.
• Assists Employees in compliance with all human resources policies, procedures & guidelines of conduct.
• Coordinates the sharing of information, skills, and knowledge among Employees.
• Provides leadership and guidance to project related staff and/or business lines in support of a project portfolio.
• Ensures compliance to policies and procedures.
• Utilizes the Company business project management model as appropriate to manage high visibility, Companywide projects as appropriate.
• Manages all communications to key stakeholders and ensures all are aware of significant changes to project status in a timely manner.
• Ensures all Employees understand the readiness process and facilitates readiness sessions for implementation.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 Years of related experience
• Specific experience related to project management / project coordination
• Relationship management and client facing experience required
• Vendor management experience preferred
• Excellent communication, problem-solving and decision making skills with ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
• Demonstrated ability to build strong collaborative business and technology relationships
• Proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities, making sound business decisions
• Self-driven and have excellent problem solving skills
• Detail oriented and have well-developed organizational skills
• Individual must have exceptional interpersonal skills, ability to maintain confidentiality, flexible and possess a high degree of initiative and motivation
• Proven record of providing excellent internal and external Customer service
Hours Mon - Fri
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey
City (Primary) Mount Laurel
ProvState 2 Delaware
City(s) 2 Wilmington