TD Bank Business Systems Specialist (US) in Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Business Systems Specialist (US)
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing over 9.8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at more than 1,100 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Auto Finance, a division of TD Bank, N.A., offers vehicle financing and dealer commercial services. TD Bank and its subsidiaries also offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.td.com/us . Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBankUS and www.twitter.com/TDNewsUS .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
We offer a competitive salary and benefit program, including: comprehensive, affordable health care through medical, dental, and vision coverage; financial security with life and disability insurance; opportunities to save using health savings and flexible spending accounts; retirement benefits to help prepare for the future; paid time off and work/life benefits to maintain a good balance.
Auto req ID:
Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for
•\t4 Year Degree or equivalent experience
•\t7+ Years of related experience
•\tExcellent communications, problem-solving and decision-making skills
•\tProgressively responsible experience in large scale corporate systems analysis
•\tAbility to work with systems users or potential users to develop system specifications and requirements, applying business systems knowledge to ensure relevant areas of research are addressed
•\tAbility to independently translate user requirements into technical specifications
CUSTOMER: Provide consultation and advice to partners on a broad range Technology Controls / Information Security programs / policies / standards and incidents for own specialized area
• Conduct project consulting on assessment of risk, definition of required controls, appropriateness of implemented control procedures, vulnerability assessments and any other relevant areas
• Lead or contribute to completion of risk and control design assessments for an application portfolio, articulate and document impact of control gaps to the business and the overall Bank, risk mitigation and remediation plans, remediation strategy document as applicable
• Contribute to the definition, development, and oversight of a global security management strategy and framework
• Ensure technology, processes, and governance are in place to monitor, detect, prevent, and react to both current and emerging technology / security threats against TDBGs business
• Develop on-going Technology Risk reporting, monitoring key trends and defining metrics to regularly measure control effectiveness for own area
• Work proactively with technology partners / stakeholders and service/platform owners to ensure all technology security components are integrated into the banks overall Enterprise Architecture, and any control gaps are addressed.
• Consult on Regulatory compliance requirements, reporting and questions
• Provide support and consulting in preparation for Audits and in composing management responses and appropriate remediation activities
• Work with other teams to implement best practices for engineering and management
• Work with vendor platform providers and engineering peers to keep abreast of trends, products, frameworks, and applications • Identify and effectively manage stakeholder engagement and impacts across the enterprise • Interpret client needs, assess engineering related requirements and identify solutions to non-standard requests
SHAREHOLDER: Adhere to internal policies / procedures, technology control standards, and applicable regulatory guidelines
• Contribute to the review of internal processes and activities and assist in identifying potential opportunities for improvement
• Adhere to and advise on / oversee / monitor / enforce enterprise frameworks and methodologies that relate to technology controls / information security activities
• Influence behavior to reduce risk and foster a strong technology risk management culture throughout the enterprise
• Remain informed of emerging issues, industry trends and/or relevant changes
• Define / develop / implement / manage standards, policies, procedures, and solutions that mitigate risk and maximize security, availability of service, efficiency and effectiveness
Depth & Scope:
•\tCommunicates with stakeholders to ensure understanding of business processes and requirements. Works with engineering teams to ensure that the delivered system matches the specified features and functions
•\tAssesses available technologies recommending innovative and cost-effective solutions
•\tAnalyzes business challenges and recommends appropriate IT solutions and services
•\tMaps current business processes to new systems and supports the transition to the new solution
•\tDetermines interface requirements for effective system transition
•\tResolves issues that cross multiple systems or departments that may affect the business process
•\tDevelops detailed specification documents that include features and functions of the new system
•\tDevelops test plans and test case scenarios to guarantee the new system design meets business requirements
•\tImplements new system installations, upgrade and conversions
•\tDocuments selected system parameters, file layouts and application design layouts. Tracks open issues and resolution of issues
•\tSupports the management of various levels of requirements and their traceability through bank standards and their contribution to TD's overall risk management processes
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Mt Laurel - Technology Center - 17000 Horizon Way
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
Business Systems Analysis
$87,000 - $164,000 annually
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.