TD Bank Business Process Manager II - Six Sigma Blackbelt in Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Auto req ID 217933BR
Job Title Business Process Manager II - Six Sigma Blackbelt
Job Status Full Time
Country United States
Province/State New Jersey
City1 Mount Laurel
Location 3000 Atrium Way
Business line Corporate
Job Category - Primary Finance | Accounting
Job Category(s) Finance | Accounting
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
The Business Process Manager II uses bank operations knowledge and skills obtained through education and experience to partner with the business lines he/she supports. Analyzes current business processes and procedures to identify opportunities for process improvement, increase operational efficiency, provide business line project support, develop and maintain metrics/service level reporting and serve as a subject matter expert for assigned units.
• Define, design, and support process improvement initiatives across multifunctional areas and ensures alignment with the overall organizational strategy
• Leverage and partner with IT, Ops Innovation and Excellence, Risk Management and other teams to drive and deliver improvements to the processes
• Challenge existing processes and makes change recommendations as necessary
• Identify points of process risks or potential failure and makes recommendations to control risk, follow process through to completion
• Ensure alignment with customer expectations to deliver a WOW! experience
• Partner with unit managers to provide support as needed
• Manage the technology change control process as needed
• Work on, and occasionally lead, special projects as needed
• Understand and contribute to the achievement of business strategy, goals and objectives
• Identify and recommend process improvements and/or automation opportunities to enhance the productivity and operational efficiency of the business
• Gather, prioritize and explain user requirements to support project activities, process improvements, systems development, etc.
• Serve as a consultant, providing advice, business expertise, and recommendations on business and/or operational processes
• Prioritize and manage own workload, and possibly the workload of others, in order to deliver quality results and meet pre-determined timelines
• Represent the business and provide coordination within the business, with external service providers and other areas within the bank, on high risk/impact, major projects, and/or operational processes
• Use project management software / tools and applicable templates to prepare documentation, track, monitor and report information, and maintain database(s) as applicable
• Ensure accuracy in preparing and promptly completing all required supporting documentation for assigned projects/tasks (i.e., reports, change requests, presentations, invoices, correspondence/communications, tables, charts, files, etc.)
• Identify, take ownership and/or assist with resolution of issues as they arise, or escalation of issues as appropriate
• Participate as a member of the team in executing assigned deliverables within specified parameters
• Keep business leaders and other team members informed and up-to-date about the status/progress of projects, and all relevant or useful information related to day-to-day activities
• Support the project team and the business by continuously developing knowledge in own area
• Bachelor’s degree
• Strong PC skills including but not limited to Microsoft Suite software
• Lean/Six Sigma Greenbelt or Blackbelt trained with 5+ years active practice in the methodologies.certification and expertise
• Skilled in research, analysis, problem solving, metrics and reporting
• Ability to identify process gaps and weaknesses
• Strong interpersonal and influence skills to enable change without direct control
• Ability to prepare and present findings and recommendations in a methodical manner
• Skilled in time management and driving tasks to completion
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated leadership skills
• Ability to consult on the largest and most complex projects
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey
City (Primary) Mount Laurel
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.