TD Bank Business Process Manager II, Certified Black Belt in Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Business Process Manager II, Certified Black Belt
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
Auto req ID:
• Facilitates the definition, measurement, analysis, improvement and control of all processes.
• Serves as the subject matter expert for process improvement and stability.
• Defines, designs, and supports process improvement initiatives across multifunctional areas and ensures alignment with the overall assigned unit strategy
• Works with and leverages partners with IT, Risk Management and other teams to drive and deliver improvements to the processes
• Challenges existing processes and makes change recommendations as necessary
• Identifies points of process risks or potential failure and makes recommendations to control risk, follow process through to completion
• Ensures alignment with customer expectations to deliver a WOW! experience
• Partners with unit managers to provide support as needed
• Manages the technology change control process as needed
• Works on, and occasionally lead, special projects as needed
• Responsible to enhance process stability, controllability from medium to high complexity
• Understands and contribute to the achievement of business strategy, goals and objectives
• Identifies and recommends process improvements and/or automation opportunities
• Gathers, prioritizes and explains user requirements to support project activities, process improvements, systems development, etc.
• Serves as a consultant, providing advice, business expertise, and recommendations on business and/or processes. Listens, develops and adjust engineering plan to what is attainable /doable.
• Prioritizes and manage own workload, and possibly the workload of others, in order to deliver quality results and meet pre-determined timelines
• Represents the business and provide coordination within the business, with external service providers and other areas within the bank, on high risk/impact, major projects, and/or operational processes
• Uses lean six sigma and project management software / tools and applicable templates to prepare documentation, track, monitor and report information, and maintain database(s) as applicable
• Ensures accuracy in preparing and promptly completing all required supporting documentation for assigned projects/tasks (i.e., reports, change requests, presentations, invoices, correspondence/communications, tables, charts, files, etc.)
• Identifies, takes ownership and/or assists with resolution of issues as they arise, or escalation of issues as appropriate
• Participates as a member of the team in executing assigned deliverables within specified parameters
• Keeps business leaders and other team members informed and up-to-date about the status/progress of projects, and all relevant or useful information related to day-to-day activities
• Supports the project team and the business by continuously developing knowledge in own area
The Business Process Manager II uses knowledge and skills obtained through process engineering education and experiences to partner with the business lines he/she supports. Analyzes current business processes and procedures to identify opportunities for process improvement, increase operational efficiency, provide business line project support, provide decision making analytics, and serve as a subject matter expert for assigned activities.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Maine, New Jersey, South Carolina
Falmouth, Greenville, Mount Laurel
7+ years bank operations experience
Strong PC skills including but not limited to Microsoft Suite software
Aptitude and training in Lean, Six Sigma and AOM with goal of getting some level of certification and expertise
Skilled in research, analysis, problem solving, metrics and reporting
Ability to identify process gaps and weaknesses
Strong interpersonal and influence skills to enable change without direct control
Ability to prepare and present findings and recommendations in a methodical manner
Skilled in time management and driving tasks to completion
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Demonstrates leadership skills
Ability to consult on the largest and most complex projects
70 Gray Road West Falmouth Crossing, Greenville Campus Building B - 200 Carolina Point Parkway, Mount Laurel - 12000 Horizon Way
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
Process Improvement and Transformation
Business Process Management
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.