TD Bank Business Insights Analyst - Audit CAATS in Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Auto req ID 198144BR
Job Title Business Insights Analyst - Audit CAATS
Job Status Full Time
Country United States
Cust Center Bldg 1
Greenville Campus B
Lewiston - Bates Mill #7
Lexington Center (SC)
Business line TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary Audit
Job Category(s) Audit
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
Responsible for collecting data/information to interpret, produce insights, and recommend actions on less complex issues to support business needs.
• Experienced professional role providing specialized guidance/ assistance to function supported
• Focus on short to medium-term non-routine specialized/ complex issues and/or escalated matters
• Independently perform activities from end to end
• Undergraduate degree or technical certificate
• 1 + years of relevant experience from a business administration, statistical, mathematical, scientific or financial background
• Proficient PC skills including a strong competency in MS Excel and PowerPoint, and a variety of PC based analytical and reporting software packages
• Basic knowledge of programing languages (i.e. SAS/SQL/ R, Visual Basic, Python)
• Strong analytical and program solving skills are required to interpret data and draw conclusions
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) South Carolina
City (Primary) Lexington
* Additional Cities in Primary State Greenville
ProvState 2 Maine
City(s) 2 Lewiston
ProvState 3 New Jersey
City(s) 3 Mount Laurel