TD Bank Analyst, Enterprise Data Quality Management in Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Auto req ID 193997BR
Job Title Analyst, Enterprise Data Quality Management
Job Status Full Time
Country United States
Province/State New Jersey
11325 North Community House Road, Suite 575
3000 Atrium Way
Business Line TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary Business Analysis | Reporting
Job Category(s) Business Analysis | Reporting
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
The Analyst Enterprise Data Quality Management is responsible for enabling the Enterprise Data Strategy across TD, supporting the Office of the CDO (OCDO) and to provide unified approaches, tools & standards for data. The Senior Analyst, Enterprise Data Quality Management works collaboratively with business segments, corporate functions and technology groups.
This role is responsible for program design, execution, support and guidance to the implementation of data quality management capabilities across the bank. As the maturity of our EDM capabilities evolves, the role will also continue to evolve and expand. This role reports to a member of the Enterprise Data Management leadership team. Accountabilities include:
• Supports the development and maintenance of the Enterprise Data Quality Management Framework and data metrics.
• Provides thought leadership on best practice data quality techniques.
• Conducts research and gathers information regarding data quality issues and their business impact.
• Reports on a portfolio of BS/CF Data Quality Management initiatives via Enterprise metrics.
• Supports the Manager, Enterprise Data Quality Mgmt. in development, refinement and implementation of the Enterprise Data Quality Management Framework.
• Supports Business Segments and Corporate Functions across the Enterprise to plan and implement the Enterprise Data Quality Management Framework and Toolkit.
• Collaborates with Business Segments and Corporate Functions to develop an in-depth understanding of data quality issues and their business impact.
• Tracks and reports on data quality initiatives across the enterprise and maintains logs of issues and escalates risks to Enterprise Data Quality Management.
• Works closely with the Data Stewards ensuring that data operations in each business segment and corporate function are aligned to the Enterprise Data Quality Management Framework.
• Develops strong working relationships with Business Segments, Corporate Functions, Technology, and other stakeholders to work collaboratively to promote adoption of data quality principles throughout the enterprise.
• Participates in data quality meetings, engages data producers and consumers to resolve data issues.
• Facilitates communications between Data Stewards, custodians, information technology, and project management to ensure all parties are informed of the usage of the Enterprise Data Quality Management Framework and Toolkit and the associated monitoring processes.
• Must keep up-to-date with the leading Data Quality practices in the industry.
• College/ University and/or equivalent work experience in the banking industry
• Understanding of Technical concepts
• In-depth knowledge of data quality management
• Research skills, problem solving & decision making
• Root cause analysis
• Excellent communication skills and proven ability to communicate effectively at senior levels
• Prioritization skills & multitasking ability
• Proficient in MS Office suite
• Experience with working in both a technical and business context; able to translate technical concepts into easy to understand business language
• Strong analytical and database reporting skills
• Experienced with data mapping and lineage
• College / University and/or equivalent work experience in the banking Industry
• Experience in tracking data quality in large enterprises
• Experience in Data Quality Assessment methodologies and Data Profiling
• Experience in SQL, ETL operations and using tools like IBM Information Analyzer, Informatica or Collibra preferred.
• In depth knowledge of data quality management capabilities.
• Experience in Data Quality Assessment methodologies and Data Profiling.
• Experience working on complex business/technology initiatives within and across multiple businesses.
• Ability to thrive in a face paced, dynamic, sometimes ambiguous environment. High tolerance for the pressure of constant change and stringent timelines.
• Proven record of professional interactions with senior executives, consultants, vendors, and regulatory bodies
• Experience in big data, analytics, data mapping or lineage would be an asset
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey
City (Primary) Mount Laurel
ProvState 2 North Carolina
City(s) 2 Charlotte
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.