TD Bank Sr Relationship Manager - Middle Market in Melville, New York
Sr Relationship Manager - Middle Market
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
Auto req ID:
The Middle Market Sr. Relationship Manager job services the needs of the community commercial banking business, customizing a broad range of products and services to meet the financial needs of TD's customers. The job is responsible to acquire, develop and manage commercial banking relationships by providing customized solutions across different commercial segments to build a strategy that is right for the customer now, and in the future with a focus on growing the portfolio by providing financial solutions and developing new business from both existing and new customers.
The role is a trusted advisor who, with sensitivity to the customer's operating environment, structures and packages practical and competitive solutions that demonstrate an understanding of their financing, cash management and overall business needs to add value to the customer's portfolio.
• Undergraduate degree
• 10+ years relevant experience
• In-depth understanding of commercial industry, business development techniques and credit decisions
• Proven business development track record, with proven ability to conceptualize and implement effective new business strategies
• Extensive network of outside referral sources for new business
• Excellent credit and financial analysis skills
• Effective negotiation skill
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
• Recognized as top level expert within the company in a customer segment or product/service line with responsibility for identifying and interpreting trends in the market to structure portfolios and get results
• Develop new business with prospects that have the largest and most complex credit needs in assigned portfolio segment
• Defines new approaches to sell and deliver solutions
• Anticipates emerging customer trends as a basis for recommending products and services and expanding the business
• Highly sophisticated understanding of customer needs and competitor offerings that contribute to the direction of the business line or segment
• Oversees the management and activities of large accounts and related servicing teams
• Manages the most strategic relationships that are characterized by significantly complex products and services provided and/or takes a significant business development focus
• Solves unique problems with broad impact on the business segment and financials
• Develops and implements new and innovative approaches to the sales process, including negotiation of terms and approaches to account management – provides expert advice internally and externally
• Impacts a range of sales achievement for largest accounts and relationships and a significant part of one or more business lines
• Communicates complex ideas, anticipates potential objections and persuades customers; negotiates significant terms
• Provides leadership guidance, makes recommendations and collaborates with business to ensure solutions meets the business needs on a complex project or program
• Identifies and leads problem resolution for project/program complex requirements related issues at all levels
• Generally reports to an executive
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
324 South Service Road
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.