TD Bank IT Solutions Design Specialist in Lexington, South Carolina
IT Solutions Design Specialist
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing over 9.8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at more than 1,100 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Auto Finance, a division of TD Bank, N.A., offers vehicle financing and dealer commercial services. TD Bank and its subsidiaries also offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.td.com/us . Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBankUS and www.twitter.com/TDNewsUS .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
We offer a competitive salary and benefit program, including: comprehensive, affordable health care through medical, dental, and vision coverage; financial security with life and disability insurance; opportunities to save using health savings and flexible spending accounts; retirement benefits to help prepare for the future; paid time off and work/life benefits to maintain a good balance.
Auto req ID:
Corporate Products & Services (CPS) Technology Solutions (TS) team builds and manages applications and technology capabilities by partnering with business stakeholders, vendors, and other TD technology teams for TD commercial and small business customers. Acts as a trusted advisor for line of business stakeholders and senior leadership by creating technology roadmap based on the industry and TD best practices.
This is an exciting time to join the team that is in the process of building and managing a world class digital platform for TD commercial and SB customers by integrating various commercial applications and create new capabilities to enhance customer experience.
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. Here are the minimum requirements for this position:
Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
Graduate degree preferred.
7+ years relevant experience.
Expert knowledge of the business, broader organization, technical environment, standards, processes, tools, procedures, multiple programming languages, operating systems, solutions design and other relevant technology areas from a design/support/solutions perspective.
Readiness and motivation to work autonomously in a lead capacity on a diverse range of activities (e.g. design, support of technical business solutions) and can be relied on to coach, educate and monitor the work of others.
Primary subject matter expertise in multiple areas; you're seasoned in counselling clients and project teams on all aspects of research, analysis, design, hardware and software support, development of technical solutions and testing.
Strength coaching and advising clients, partners and project teams, capable of being a internal expert resource in "technical information exchange".
Commitment to and belief in the quality of your deliverables.
Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
About This Role
We are looking for someone to lead the end-to-end technology solutions with overall accountability for the technical design and delivery of commercial applications for CPS customers. You will get opportunities for stretch assignments and participate in complex large-scale projects.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here are the essential job functions of this position:
• Own, lead and coordinate the development of end-to-end technology solution for applications from project inception through deployment.
• Create, analyze, and review technical documentation of business systems and applications
• Communicate complex technical problems and solutions to business partners in clear, simple language and link back to business processes and requirements.
• Ensure all the technical documents are agreed upon and approved according to SDLC governance and guidelines and within project timelines.
• Be the technology subject matter expert and trusted advisor on all the assigned projects
• Understand the overall architecture, end to end processes and data flows of all the CPS applications.
• Collaborate with developers and Solutions Architects to establish the technical vision while demonstrating an understanding of the business requirements and translate them into system and operational requirements
• Collaborate with vendors, technology partners and business stakeholders for technology initiatives and deliverables
• Manage and support production applications and deployments.
• Drives continuous Improvements by identifying opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the team and processes.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Maine, New Jersey, South Carolina
Falmouth (ME), Greenville, Lexington, Mount Laurel
Preferred Qualifications - Here are the preferred qualifications for this role:
• Ability to develop, maintain, and optimize database queries
• 5+ years of Oracle database development, performance tuning and writing complex queries for reporting requirements.
• Experience with creating Data Flows /ER Diagrams of complex systems
• Extensive experience troubleshooting production applications
• Extensive experience creating Systems requirement documents
• Working knowledge of software technology and tools like Oracle, SQL, JIRA
• Working knowledge of Agile, DevOps methodology and tools.
• Web applications, 3-tier MVC architecture.
• Central Entitlement Management, SSO and application integrations using web services & APIs
• Familiarity with Oracle & SQL DB
• Debugging and troubleshooting issues
• Good understanding of Cyber Security Threats with Prevention and Mitigation Strategies
• APM and monitoring tools like Splunk, Dynatrace
• Understanding of Application Lifecycle Management
• Knowledge of Agile, DevOps methodology and tools
151 Corley Mill Road, 70 Gray Road West Falmouth Crossing, Greenville Campus Building B - 200 Carolina Point Parkway, Mt Laurel - Technology Center - 17000 Horizon Way
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.