TD Bank Business Mgmt Analyst III, Residential Lending Trainer in Lexington, South Carolina
Business Mgmt Analyst III, Residential Lending Trainer
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
Auto req ID:
• Support new hire training and ongoing development for Residential Lending
• Experience in Residential Lending required
Underwriting experience preferred
• Participate in meetings with Line of Business Partners to review training needs or discuss current projects
• Provide training recommendations and solutions to Line of Business based on formal Training Requests and audit findings
• Deliver training for department wide projects (will collaborate with TDU on any curriculum design)
• Administrative functions such as: completing reports, sending invites for training classes, reserving training rooms, tracking training hours in the training database, maintaining all training rosters, administering training surveys via survey monkey
• May be cross-trained to help support other lines of business or new hires
3 + years relevant experience
The Business Mgmt Analyst III provides specialized business management guidance and support for a functional area and implement policies/processes and/or initiatives to meet business management, strategy and governance objectives. May provide complex reporting, analysis, and assessments at the functional or enterprise level.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Maine, New Jersey, South Carolina
Lewiston, Lexington, Mount Laurel
151 Corley Mill Road, Bates Mill #7 (32 Chestnut), Mount Laurel - 12000 Horizon Way
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
Management / Consulting / Advisory
Human Resources, Management / Consulting / Advisory
Business Mgmt, Strategy & Governance
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.