TD Bank Production Control Manager in Lewiston, Maine
Auto req ID 213824BR
Job Title Production Control Manager
Job Status Full Time
Country United States
12000 Horizon Way
Lewiston - Bates Mill #7
Lexington Center (SC)
Business line TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary Operations & Underwriting
Job Category(s) Operations & Underwriting
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
The Production Control Manager I supports item processing. This job primarily supports incident management and business continuity issues. The Production Control Manager I is also responsible for practices and process improvement strategy.
• Incident Management including oversight of production issues
• Business Continuity – Updates information through the LDRPS (Living Disaster Recovery Planning System) database
• Process Improvement – Validates best practices between sites
• Project Support – Participates in all item processing projects that require a Subject Matter Expert
• Quality Oversight – Ensures departmental quality measures are being performed
• Change management contributor – Represents and communicates system changes as they impact item processing
• Analytics and Metrics – Provides departmental scorecards
• Departmental Procedure Coordination – Ensures department procedures are updated timely
• Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 1+ years of related experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proven technology experience working through file, network and transmissions issues
• Strong understanding of Item Processing
• IT knowledge along with a strong understanding of Item Processing and electronic files
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey
City (Primary) Mount Laurel
ProvState 2 South Carolina
City(s) 2 Lexington
ProvState 3 Maine
City(s) 3 Lewiston
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.