TD Bank IT Senior Auditor in Lewiston, Maine
Auto req ID 208947BR
Job Title IT Senior Auditor
Job Status Full Time
Country United States
Cust Center Bldg 1
Greenville Campus B
Lewiston - Bates Mill #3
Business line TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary Audit
Job Category(s) Audit
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
The IT Senior Auditor focuses primarily on IT audits, which includes IT Applications and/or infrastructure. The IT Senior Auditor performs and documents audit test steps for assigned audits and generally focuses on more critical areas of the audit. The IT Senior Auditor participates in some aspects of planning of audits and may lead less complex audits/projects. They independently assess control design and operating effectiveness during audits, and provides on the job training for staff auditors.
• Performs assigned test steps for audits, findings follow-up, special projects; forms conclusions and documents work in database.
• Communicates and discusses audit findings with business line.
• Participates in planning of audits.
• Receives coaching sessions, feedback discussions from in-charge auditor and manager.
• Obtains appropriate training.
• Makes discretionary decisions and applies professional judgment when assessing control.
• Provides on-the-job training for team members.
• Provides recommendations to management regarding the control environment.
• Other responsibilities as required.
• Reviews work papers completed by staff personnel.
• Updates, revises, and improves existing audit procedures and programs.
• Assists in providing feedback on the completion of staff evaluations.
• Completes findings follow up tasks under supervision of audit management.
• Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
• Bachelor's degree
• 1-3 years of related experience
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Familiar with auditing principles and practices
• PC Skills (MS Office Suite)
• Works well independently and with others
• Exercises good judgment
• Analytical skills
• Problem resolution skills
• Team working experience
• Ability to complete tasks timely and accurately
• Escalates issues and delays quickly
• Ability to multi task and respond to shifting priorities quickly
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with peers and management
• Familiarity with laws and regulations governing the banking industry
• Applicable certification preferred or willingness to pursue certification
• Travel 25% or more
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Maine
City (Primary) Lewiston
ProvState 2 New Jersey
City(s) 2 Mount Laurel
ProvState 3 South Carolina
City(s) 3 Greenville