TD Bank VP, Retail FX Business Development Manager in Jersey City, New Jersey
Auto req ID 215112BR
Job Title VP, Retail FX Business Development Manager
Job Status Full Time
Country United States
Province/State New Jersey
City1 Jersey City
Location Jersey City
Business line TD Securities
Job Category - Primary Securities | Wholesale Banking
Job Category(s) Securities | Wholesale Banking
TD Description TD Securities provides a wide range of capital market products and services to corporate, government and institutional clients. The firm works with clients around the world, focusing selectively and strategically on the key financial centers: Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Vancouver, New York, London, Singapore and Tokyo. www.td.com
The Retail Business Development Manager is responsible for developing and administering the sales efforts in TD Bank NA's retail network for Foreign Exchange (FX), International Wires and Foreign Banknotes.
Based in the Northern NJ area, the role of the Business Development Manager (BDM) is that of a sales professional requiring the successful candidate to proactively manage and grow the FX business for TD Securities. A BDM is responsible for developing and maintaining strong working relationships with internal TD Store partners, acting as a TD Securities subject matter expert to entrench the bank and TD Securities as a valued partner to clients and business partners. Working independently and as a team member, a BDM will have to meet monthly and annual activity goals such as but not limited to Store/Branch visits and internal partner meetings.
• Develop the Bank’s Foreign Exchange Origination activities and contribute to the profitability of the Foreign Exchange business while maintaining and enhancing the Bank’s profile and market share
• Proven sales experience that demonstrates a high level of achievement
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal store partners
• Possess a strong knowledge of financial markets and foreign exchange products
• Knowledge of FX regulatory requirements and rules associated
• Initiate and attend partner meetings as a TD Securities subject matter expert
• Contribute to the success of the business through personal and team development (being a team member, effective coaching and educating store staff on benefits of foreign exchange)
• Organize and manage internal and external events
• Analyze data from TD Stores to effectively identify FX opportunities
• A strong team player with excellent written and communication skills
• Ability to effectively communicate business strategies by phone, email, and in group presentations with partners and senior management
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment demonstrating an attention to detail
• Self-starter and innovator, motivated towards improving and developing the business
• Possess excellent organizational, analytical, problem solving and time management skills
• Demonstrated ability to resolve challenging
issues in a timely and professional manner
• Strong work ethic, ability to assume and own initiatives while balancing multiple tasks
• Implement training and educational seminars
• Strong PC software skills as well as the ability to learn new applications
• Completion of Undergraduate degree in Business (Accounting or Finance) or Mathematics/Economics
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey
City (Primary) Jersey City
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.