TD Bank DLP/DAR Support Analyst in Hamden, Connecticut
DLP/DAR Support Analyst
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
Auto req ID:
Building a World-Class Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. Here are the minimum requirements for this position:
Information Security Certification / Accreditation an asset.
5-7 years of relevant experience.
Firm commitment to staying informed and abreast of emerging issues, industry trends etc.
Advanced knowledge of one or more technology controls or security domains, disciplines and practices.
Sound to advanced knowledge of business, technology controls, security and risk issues.
Demonstrated ability to participate in projects of moderate to high complexity.
Ability and commitment to serve as a subject matter expert on business-specific, cross-functional and enterprise initiatives.
Readiness to participate in projects of moderate to high complexity and provide complex reporting, analysis, and assessments at the functional, business line or enterprise level.
Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
About this Role Sr. DLP/DAR Support Analyst
Part of the team that is responsible for Programs:
DAR (Data at Rest), and DLP. This role is responsible for working closely with the Lines of Business to understand sensitive data residency and acceptable use and storage of sensitive data and designing the DAR policies to enable safe storage of sensitive data with minimal business disruption.
Here are the essential job functions of this position:
• Working with the Lines of Business to identify business processes that handle sensitive data, understand the types of data being used, the users of the data and the acceptable storage locations of data.
• Working on triaging false positive incidents and improving policies to create a higher fidelity of incidents.
• Automation and scripting, Python coding, API integration is necessary
• BAU tuning of DLP/DAR polices, working with Lob's in creating exceptions
• Strong analytical skillset
• Strong reporting background
• Designing the DLP/DAR policies and policy staging and blocking strategy along with the relevant exceptions and working with Sec Tools and VCM to finalize the policies and obtain the final approval from the DLP/DAR Service Manager.
• Managing DLP/DAR process requests around DLP/DAR policy creation, exceptions, and fine tuning.
• Review DAR scan reports and coordinate with the OCDO to identify data owners and ensure remediation activities.
• Review, manage and action Data Discovery and Data Security Compliance reports with the support of the DAR service manager.
• Actively contribute to the definition, development, and oversight of a
global security management strategy and framework with relation to data at rest scanning.
• Ensure technology, processes, and governance are in place to monitor,
detect, prevent, and react to both current and emerging technology and
security threats to TD.
• Develop on-going technology risk reporting, monitoring key trends and
defining metrics to measure control effectiveness for your own area.
• Apply a teamwork philosophy with technology and partners, service or
platform owners to integrate all technology security components and
address control gaps.
• Consult on regulatory compliance requirements, reporting and questions.
• Provide support and consulting for Audits, help compose management
responses and appropriate remediation activities.
• Participate in computer security incident responses relevant to business
(or enterprise wide), represent your respective position to the business
while conveying their needs to the incident response team.
• Adhere to policies, procedures, technology control standards and
• Contribute to internal activity and process review, flag windows for
• Adhere to, advise, oversee, monitor, and enforce enterprise frameworks
and methodologies related to technology controls / information security
• Influence behavior to reduce risk, foster a strong technology risk
• Define, develop, implement, and manage standards, policies, procedures,
and solutions that mitigate risk and maximize security, service
availability, efficiency, and effectiveness.
• Manage relationships with other technology/business/corporate/control
• Previous experience working within the Financial sector would be an asset
Sound Analytical thinking a must have
Sound understanding of Data Classification concepts
• Sound Understanding of Data Loss Prevention concepts and capabilities
• Experience in the discovery of sensitive information various repositories (File shares, SharePoint, Databases tec.
• A general understanding Privacy and Data Governance concepts.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, South Carolina
Falmouth (ME), Farmington Hills, Fort Lauderdale, Greenville, Hamden, Lewiston, Mount Laurel, New York, Springfield, Wilmington
Preferred Qualifications - Here are the preferred qualifications for this role:
• Information security certification / accreditation an asset (example CISSP)
• 4+ years of relevant experience using data loss prevention tools (Symantec DLP)
Proven track record of creating and maintaining DLP/DAR policies on various technology platforms
• Advanced knowledge of IT security and risk disciplines and practices.
• Advanced knowledge of organization, technology controls, security and risk issues.
• Demonstrated ability to participate in complex, comprehensive or large projects and initiatives.
• Demonstrated innovation, creativity with strong critical thinking, quantitative and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to communicate clearly and transparently; demonstrate due diligence and attention to detail.
• Ability to deliver with minimal supervision.
• Ability to serve as a lead expert resource in technology controls and information security for project teams, the business, organization and outside vendors.
• Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
1313 North Market Street
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.