TD Bank Workforce Senior Manager in Greenville, South Carolina
Auto req ID 199605BR
Job Title Workforce Senior Manager
Job Status Full Time
Country United States
Province/State New Jersey
City1 Mount Laurel
Location 6000 Atrium Way
Greenville Campus C
Business line Cards and Merchant Solutions
Job Category - Primary Call Center
Job Category(s) Call Center
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
The WFM – Senior Manager provides leadership and direction to the Workforce team. The job ensures efficiencies and provides reporting to the Contact Center leadership team to effectively manage performance and Service Levels.
• High level of accountability in regards to Call Center operations/performance.
• Essentially works a traditional schedule, in addition, must be available to be contacted by cell phone 24/7 for emergencies.
• Manages budgets for LOB requirements.
• Point of contact for senior-level management and all stakeholders.
• Ensures that scheduling is in adherence with Hours of Work Policies.
• Responsible to work with Call center leadership team to develop Disaster Response Plans.
• Ensures processes are completed prior to deadlines so that the Call Center is providing timely and reliable service to Customers.
• Manages the selection, placement, training, workload delegation, performance appraisals, coaching, development, succession planning, discipline, and rewards/recognition for their team members.
• Takes accountability for the work schedules put forth by Workforce Specialists which ensure that the Call Center has just the right amount of Full Time Employees (FTE) scheduled to maintain service levels.
• Develops and evaluates staffing requirements necessary to maintain approved performance standards including the assignment of staff by designated skill level as needed throughout the workday.
• Makes recommendations based on sound analysis to schedule staffing levels as well as to improve efficiencies and workflow.
• Acts as a point of contact, subject matter expert, educator, and troubleshooter with regards to staffing and forecasting software; develops and maintains knowledge of workforce management tools to ensure the call center is leveraging new enhancements and training opportunities.
• Provides Call Center leadership with the information and analysis to enable them to improve responsiveness to Customers and maximize operating efficiencies.
• 4 year degree or equivalent experience
• 3-5 years related experience required
• Call Center experience with at least three years of industry-related workforce management experience.
• Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of workforce planning programs, CRM platforms, and IVR systems.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience with workforce methodologies, scheduling tools, and call-flow technologies/strategies.
• Excellent managerial skills.
• Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal, collaborative, organizational, and planning skills.
• Demonstrated knowledge of statistics (deviations, algorithms, moving averages, etc.).
• Understanding of forecasting and predictive modeling required.
• Demonstrated strong PC skills including Microsoft Suite.
• Willing and available to be contacted by cell phone 24/7.
• Occasional travel required.
Travel % Up to 5%
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey
City (Primary) Mount Laurel
ProvState 2 South Carolina
City(s) 2 Greenville