TD Bank Summer Internship Program Wealth Management, Greenville SC in Greenville, South Carolina
Auto req ID 213039BR
Job Title Summer Internship Program Wealth Management, Greenville SC
Job Status Internship
Country United States
Province/State South Carolina
Location Greenville Campus A
Business line TD Wealth
Job Category - Primary Campus Program
Job Category(s) Campus Program
Type of Role Internship/Co-Op and Summer Opportunities
Start Date - Summer
TD Description About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
TD Wealth Overview
TD Wealth delivers private banking and wealth management services. TD Wealth is committed to helping personal investors, institutional and non-profit organizations achieve their unique financial goals by building long-lasting relationships, and sharing the resources of one of the 10 largest financial institutions in the U.S., TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®.
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®, offers a Summer Internship Program with an unparalleled experience – where you’ll gain valuable insight into our vision to Build The Better Bank, while also strengthening the core skills and knowledge you’ll need to launch a successful career.
TD Summer Internship Experience
Our 10 week non-rotational program consists of:
• A fun-filled, high-energy introduction to TD Bank
• A variety of professional experiences
• Professional development training
• Extensive networking opportunities
• Interaction with senior leaders
• A dedicated support network, including a formal mentoring program
• An active role in community service projects
Our internship program spans our footprint, from Maine to Florida – TD Wealth internship opportunity is located in Greenville, SC. Our Summer Interns have the opportunity to work side-by-side with experts in their business area.
TD Wealth interns can expect the following:
• Coordinates product research and analysis and development and implementation of moderately-sized products, services, programs and offers.
• Obtains and incorporates information from Company customer and other databases if applicable.
• Prepares product strategies, specifications, profitability analyses and revenue projections, coordinating with finance and other areas as necessary, subject to the review of more experienced personnel or management.
• Identifies target markets and key customer and Company benefits. Develops proposed pricing, competitive positioning and marketing plans.
• Assists with creation of project plans, reporting, leading meetings implementing projects, evaluating results and directing resources and organizational communications as appropriate.
• Assists in implementing project plans under the direction of others in department; communicates with various internal personnel and outside vendors to coordinate project details.
• Maintains appropriate project records, communications, project plans, reports to management and others on project status and updates.
• Runs and maintains data for projects including running reports, enhancing and testing databases and information according to procedures and projects.
• Currently in Junior year of college – Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Business (Finance, Accounting etc.)
• 3.2 cumulative GPA or higher preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Demonstrated leadership ability
• Superior problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to think independently and work collaboratively
• Must have US Citizenship or Permanent Residency status
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) South Carolina
City (Primary) Greenville