TD Bank Senior Auditor in Greenville, South Carolina
Auto req ID 215247BR
Job Title Senior Auditor
Job Status Full Time
Country United States
Cust Center Bldg 1
Falmouth - Gray Rd
Greenville Campus B
Business line TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary Audit
Job Category(s) Audit
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
The Senior Auditor is responsible to perform and document audit test steps for assigned audits and is generally focused on more critical areas of the audit. The Senior Auditor participates in some aspects of planning of audits and may lead less complex audits/projects. They independently assess control design and operating effectiveness during audits, and provides on the job training for staff auditors.
• Performs assigned test steps for audits, findings follow-up, special projects; form conclusions and document work in database.
• Communicates and discusses audit report with business line.
• Participates in planning of audits.
• Receives coaching sessions, feedback discussions from in-charge manager.
• Obtains appropriate training.
• Makes discretionary decisions and applies professional judgment when assessing control.
• Provides on-the-job training for team members.
• Provides recommendations to management regarding the control environment.
• Other responsibilities as required.
• Participates in post-audit critique meeting.
• Developing skills to build and maintain relationships within, and external to, audit.
• Demonstrates TD leadership Core Values.
• Recognizes team members' contributions.
• Participates in, and actively supports implementation of department improvement initiatives.
• Developing skills in building and maintaining relationships within and external to audit.
• Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
• Bachelor's degree
• 1-3 years of related experience
• PC skills (MS Office Suite)
• Fundamental oral and written communication skills
• Fundamental level of critical thinking, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
• Travel 25%
• Works well independently and on teams
• Completes tasks timely and accurately
• Escalates issues and delays quickly
• Responds to shifting priorities
• Developing risk based decision-making skills
• Fundamental awareness of laws and regulations governing the banking industry assigned business
• Proficient functional audit knowledge and skills
• Developing knowledge in assigned subject matter area.
• Relevant certification preferred
• Effectively manages competing priorities for self
• Thrives on fast-paced and challenging environment
• Assists with various projects/division initiatives as needed
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Maine
City (Primary) Falmouth
ProvState 2 New Jersey
City(s) 2 Mount Laurel
ProvState 3 South Carolina
City(s) 3 Greenville
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.