TD Bank Project Manager II in Greenville, South Carolina
Auto req ID 198628BR
Job Title Project Manager II
Job Status Full Time
Country UNITED STATES
6000 Atrium Way
Falmouth - Gray Rd
Lexington Center (SC)
Business line TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary Technology Solutions
Job Category(s) Technology Solutions
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD's technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway.
About This Role
Plan, manage and deliver distinct projects through all specific phases, in alignment with business and / or enterprise strategies. Provide leadership, direction and coaching to teams(s) while partnering with business and executive stakeholders within a single or across multiple Lines of Business (LoB).
We need a strong delivery manager who is extremely organized and able to manage a steady stream of intake requests along with leading projects.
To start this role will have two main focuses. One is leading a platform upgrade project for Splunk. Second is managing the intake requests for Splunk application onboarding.
This resource will work with the Splunk Development/Support team to manage the intake requests for new Splunk application onboarding. This will consist of assisting in the requirements gathering process, facilitate discussions with the requestors and the development teams, facilitate in the onboarding execution (ensuring we have the right resources engaged, helping create deployment documents, cutting change requests, leading the deployments), ensure that the requestors provide funding, track financials, and maintain road map schedules/project plans for the various work flows.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here are the essential job functions of this position:
• Manages projects with moderate regulatory oversight
• Project risk profile is low to medium
• Management direction or executive oversight is provided as necessary
• Typically leads the delivery of Tier3 and /or Tier 4 projects with up to medium complexity profiles
• May indirectly manage a cross-LoB Project team consisting of Business Analysts, Business SMEs and
Technology resources where applicable to the project
• May manage a number of small projects at any given time, and time horizon of projects generally range from short to medium term
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. Here are the minimum requirements for this position:
• Bachelor's degree required
• Project Management Certification required
• 7+ years relevant experience
• Comprehensive knowledge of the practices, procedures and principles of project management
• Exposure to financial management with respect to tracking, forecasting and managing project budgets.
• Ability to make an impact, influence and achieve results with effective negotiation, problem-solving and communication skills
• Strong facilitation skills
• Commitment to team skills development and ability to attract top talent
• Team player with ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external partners
• Ability to create and foster a cohesive team, and promote a positive work environment for all employees.
• Ability to think strategically and possess strong business acumen
• Proven ability to stay focused under pressure, demonstrating resilience in challenging situations
• Experienced change agent, able to guide cross-functional teams through complex change from concept to execution
• Comfortable with ambiguity and ability to cope with rapid change
• Strong leadership skills – lead by example, champion change and develop a highly motivated team to consistently exceed expectations
• Good judgment— ability to determine which issues to escalate vs. to resolve independently, and provide suggestions for possible resolution
Preferred Qualifications - Here are the preferred qualifications for this role:
• Ability to manage PDLC and Agile projects as well as be responsible for maintaining a schedule/roadmap for Splunk team's intake request for onboarding.
• Agile certification preferred
• Splunk experience will be a plus
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Maine
City (Primary) Falmouth
ProvState 2 New Jersey
City(s) 2 Mount Laurel
ProvState 3 South Carolina
City(s) 3 Greenville