TD Bank Product Owner II, Consumer Products & Payments; Advice & Rewards in Greenville, South Carolina
Product Owner II, Consumer Products & Payments; Advice & Rewards
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
Auto req ID:
United States, US TD Footprint
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
• Provides people management leadership by hiring the best talent, setting goals, developing staff, managing employee performance and compensation decisions, promoting teamwork and handling any/all disciplinary actions, as required
• Deep expertise requiring significant in-depth and/or breadth of expertise in a complex field and knowledge of broader related areas
• Accountable for specialized product development support based on deep product expertise and expert knowledge of Agile/Scrum processes, roles and practices
• Senior specialist providing advisory services to executives, business segment leaders and governs the requirements for own work
• Integrates knowledge of the enterprise function’s or business segment’s overarching strategy in leading program design, policy formulation or operating standards within one or more areas of expertise
• Anticipates emerging business trends and regulatory/risk issues as a basis for recommending large-scale product, technical, functional or operations improvements
• Advises on execution strategy and leads the development and deployment of functional programs or initiatives within their own field or across multiple specialties
• Solves unique and ambiguous problems with broad impact; typically oversees standards, controls and operating methods that have significant financial and operational impact within the context of their own field
• Requires innovative thinking to develop new solutions
• Impacts the technical or functional direction and resource allocation of part of an enterprise function or business segment
• Engages stakeholders to take action; serves as a source of expert advice, influences change; frames information in a broader organizational context
• Provides leadership guidance, make recommendations and collaborate with business to ensure solutions meets the business needs on a complex project or program
Job Profile Summary
The Product Owner II is responsible to ensure that a development team (pod) or multiple development teams (pods) are creating value for the organization through the delivery of customer-focused product increments. This entails aligning with other Product Owners and senior management to follow a product vision, creating and maintaining a prioritized product backlog, managing delivery blockers, continuously assessing customer feedback. The Product Owner II should always be considering how to maximize value, assessing how the product or the delivery process can be continuously improved, contributes to a positive work environment and ensures that work embodies the Agile principles of transparency, collaboration and engagement.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Connecticut, District of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, North Carolina, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Virginia, Vermont, TD Footprint
Atlanta, Baltimore City, Boston, Burlington, Charlotte, Cherry Hill, Concord, Fairfield, Greenville, Miami, Mount Laurel, New York, Philadelphia, Portland, Providence, TD Footprint, Vienna, Washington, Wilmington
• Undergraduate degree and / or product certificate required
• Graduate degree preferred
• 10+ years relevant experience
• 5-7 years Product Owner or Agile related delivery experience
• Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) certification and project management experience considered an asset
• Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) certifications or experience operating in scaled agile delivery considered an asset
4140 Church Road
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
Product Management & Development
Corporate Development / Strategy / Design, Marketing, Product Management & Development, Sales & Business Development
Job Searches Match:
District of Columbia
$108,160 - $175,760 annually
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.