TD Bank Product Manager, Commercial, Emerging & Mobile Payments in Greenville, South Carolina
Product Manager, Commercial, Emerging & Mobile Payments
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing over 9.8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at more than 1,100 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Auto Finance, a division of TD Bank, N.A., offers vehicle financing and dealer commercial services. TD Bank and its subsidiaries also offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.td.com/us . Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBankUS and www.twitter.com/TDNewsUS .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
We offer a competitive salary and benefit program, including: comprehensive, affordable health care through medical, dental, and vision coverage; financial security with life and disability insurance; opportunities to save using health savings and flexible spending accounts; retirement benefits to help prepare for the future; paid time off and work/life benefits to maintain a good balance.
Auto req ID:
The Product Manager, Commercial, Emerging & Mobile Payments is responsible for the product development lifecyle of new emerging payment products. This role, with the TD Treasury Management Payments Product Management team evaluates and determines the product(s) and/ or features to be built and delivered to our customers. This role would be responsible for requirements, data analytics, technical and functional feature mapping, and go to market and launch planning and support.
United States, US TD Footprint
• Bachelors degree or progressive work experience in addition to experience below
• 5+ years related experience required
• Travel may be required
• Experience in product design in a financial/banking environment
• Strong communication, problem-solving and decision making skills with ability to effectively communicate with senior managers
• Ability to build strong collaborative business relationships
• Ability to negotiate and apply skills to exercise influence over others decisions without express authority and influence change
• Demonstrated experience in project management and building project plans and presentations
• Solid understanding of product pricing and financial concepts
• Ability to think both tactically and strategically
• 5+ years of product management experience in Commercial Banking, Transaction and Treasury Management banking, or equivalent experience from a FinTech
• Broad domestic and international payments background in Commercial Bank
• Proven understanding of product pricing and revenue management
• Demonstrated experience with fraud and payments risk assessments, controls environment standards and requirements
• Strong technical experience, supporting or delivering service-based products including web-based and digital/ mobile
• Demonstrable knowledge of electronic and digital faster and real-time payments
• 5 or more years of software application and technology / Fintech enabled products and services (i.e. Fiserv, Early Warning, The Clearing House)
• 1 or more years working in Agile teams
• Solid understanding of product pricing and financial concepts
• Maintains Company's existing and new product line pricing structures, strategies and tactics to meet changing environment, customer preference and revenue targets
• Ensures prices and programs comply with Company pricing strategy and constantly monitor profitability and key drivers to improve results; Where required, develops analytical processes and evaluates pricing data on a daily basis
• Implements pricing processes for modeling, volume forecasting and measurement to identify key performance indicators
• Maintains tools and models, where required, that would allow testing of price elasticity
• Works with Research and Risk management to ensure profitability goals, customer needs and that credit decisions optimize risk/rewards
• Supports the product management budget for specific products to ensure objectives can be achieved within budget and meets or exceeds profit and loss goals
• Communicates changes in expenses and works to manage them to meet revenue goals
• Evaluates the presence and relative importance of key product deliverables
• Participates in developing annual business and expense plans for each product and monitors results adjusting the plan to meet the changing environment and budget targets as necessary
• Collaborates with Risk Management and other key business partners to identify and maximize profitability via management of risk levels and ensure risks are mitigated
• Builds strong relationships with key business partners. Ensures ongoing successful communication of the direction of the product life cycle.
• Acts as integrator/liaison between distribution channels, enterprise and marketing department influencing and negotiating options to enable the achievement of successful and profitable product enhancement and design
• Coordinates conversion efforts of products, services, programs and offers of acquired company into overall Company product offerings
• May lead projects involving necessary key business partners and personnel from acquired company, ensuring smooth transition
• Participates in training design with the training department and others to educate appropriate staff on re-engineered or new products to support effective introductions of new initiatives; May prepare informational materials as necessary.
• Ensures all products are in compliance and meet all regulatory requirements
Additional Job Details:
• Product Owner of 1-2 products including Small Business Zelle and Faster Payments capabilities
• Take products from initial concept through user research, co-creation, and prototyping, piloting
• Implements visions, objectives of the broader product and payments development and delivery by working on projects and new product launches/ feature/ enhancements
• Create business cases, and to set specific, measurable objectives, reporting regularly to senior management
• Develops inventory of use cases and scenarios B2B and B2C to describe market problems and illustrate why product features/requirements are necessary
• Leads conversion efforts of products, services, programs and offers of acquired company into overall Company product offerings; May personally lead more complex projects involving necessary key business partners and personnel from acquired company, ensuring smooth transition
• Ensures training is designed through the training department and others to educate appropriate staff on re-engineered or new products to support effective introductions of new initiatives
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Connecticut, District of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, North Carolina, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Virginia, Vermont, TD Footprint
Atlanta, Baltimore City, Boston, Burlington, Charlotte, Cherry Hill, Concord, Fairfield, Greenville, Miami, Mount Laurel, New York, Philadelphia, Portland, Providence, TD Footprint, Vienna, Washington, Wilmington
Mt Laurel - 6000 Atrium Way
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
TD Product Management
Job Searches Match:
District of Columbia
$79,560 - $129,480 annually
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.