TD Bank Fraud Specialist II in Greenville, South Carolina
Auto req ID 217586BR
Job Title Fraud Specialist II
Job Status Full Time
Country United States
Province/State South Carolina
Location Greenville Campus B
Business line Corporate
Job Category - Primary Anti-Money Laundering | Compliance & Regulatory Relations
Job Category(s) Anti-Money Laundering | Compliance & Regulatory Relations
TD Description About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
The Fraud Specialist II is responsible to reduce financial fraud and financial crimes against the organization and its customers.
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
• Researches and resolves customer disputed transactions, determining to what extent fraudulent activities have been prevalent.
• Determines and actions upon next steps as a result of the initial alert review such as placing appropriate holds where needed, maintaining files and documenting investigative activities on all fraud alerts.
• Concludes and reports to management the findings and appropriate recommendations.
• Serves as entry point for the identification of larger fraudulent schemes, working as necessary with other units within the Fraud department to quickly identify fraud tactics and take actions to prevent potential losses.
• Acts as a liaison with various legal and professional organizations and agencies.
• Adds, changes, and deletes information in multiple system screens within multiple systems.
• Complies with all pertinent Risk Operation’s procedures as outlined in operating instructions.
• Meets minimum individual and departmental goals and service level agreements.
• Suggests changes or modifications to policies and procedures to supervisor based on day-to-day observations and activities.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1 year’s collection or fraud experience (For internal associates, 6 month’s fraud experience and a current rolling 90 day ADS rating of 3.5+)
• Computer proficient.
• Proven ability to stay focused in a continuous process flow and keep pace within the work team.
• Superior verbal and written communications skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and motivation skills.
• Demonstrated ability to handle change.
• Displayed sense of ownership in relation to attitude and actions, assignments and event outcomes.
Hours 7:30AM - 4PM Monday - Friday
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) South Carolina
City (Primary) Greenville
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.