TD Bank Credit Cards & Unsecured Lending (CCUL) CSR Lead (Day Shift) in Greenville, South Carolina
Credit Cards & Unsecured Lending (CCUL) CSR Lead (Day Shift)
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
Auto req ID:
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
• Performs a variety of Customer services activities for CCUL credit customers
• Provides direction, technical guidance, and answers questions as needed
• Researches more complex issues prior to resolution with Customers. Checks contract and specific account terms, communicates with account management, merchant services, account system vendor and other internal and external personnel to obtain information, researches applicable policies, consults with supervision if needed to evaluate situations, decides on correct responses and communicates answers to Customers
• Authorizes finance and other charge givebacks when appropriate and within limits of authority
• Participates in the development of unit operating policies and procedures by communicating new or unique situations and solutions developed
• May lead activities of unit, assigning, prioritizing and monitoring work
• Responds to telephone, written and other inquiries regarding account balances, interest rates, charges, statement requests and other issues
• Refers Customer disputes to research area
Job Description Summary
The Credit Cards and Unsecured Lending (CCUL) Customer Service Representative Lead performs a variety of Customer service activities for TD credit customers (Consumer, Corporate and Commercial), including responding to telephone, written and other inquiries regarding account balances, interest rates, lost or stolen cards, charges, balance transfers, statement requests, fraud and other issues. This job ensures that own work, as well as work of any Employees supervised, is in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and guidelines, as
detailed in policies located on Company intranet; policies include but are not limited to Fair Lending, Know Your Customer, Bank Secrecy Act and other applicable anti-money-laundering policies.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
• High School Diploma or equivalent experience
• 5 Years of related experience
• In-depth knowledge of private label credit card industry Customer service practices and procedures, including consumer credit and other related regulatory guidelines
• Excellent Customer service skills, including ability to deal professionally with wide variety of Customer issues, problems and questions
• Positive, can-do persuasion and negotiation skills to deal with sometimes difficult Customer issues
• Ability to work in a high-volume, deadline-driven environment
• Account research skills, with ability to identify and evaluate relevant information quickly
• Knowledge of and ability to explain variety of credit card products as well as division policies and procedures
• Communication skills, both verbal and written, including excellent phone skills and ability to document calls and account activity clearly
• Supervisory skills required for lead position
• PC skills
• Assigned typically most complex accounts
Greenville Campus Building A - 200 Carolina Point Parkway
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
TD Product Management
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.