TD Bank Contact Center New Account Opening Sales Representative (US) in Greenville, South Carolina
Contact Center New Account Opening Sales Representative (US)
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
Auto req ID:
• High School Diploma or progressive work experience in addition to experience below.
• 2+ years of Banking experience.
• Previous phone or Branch sales experience preferred.
• Strong knowledge of Banking industry, products, lending practices and regulatory guidelines.
• Maintains the highest level of sales ability and negotiation skills.
• Self‐directed, ability to plan day to achieve sales goals.
• Strong time management skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• PC skills, including ability to learn mortgage origination and automated underwriting systems
• Industry leading Customer experience via LEI and VOC
• Delivers on improved performance across the NAO (New Account Opening) Channel
• Supports strong employee engagement and retention
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
The Contact Center New Account Opening Sales Representative is responsible for supporting our Phone Based Banking Product Sales efforts. This person will be responsible for assisting customer on opening checking, savings, credit card, on-line banking, cross border banking along with our Concierge service for all new customers. In addition, this role will refer customer for products like TD Fit, Home Lending and Wealth when appropriate. The NAO team is a specialized group servicing both current and new to bank Customers regarding their banking needs. Through a mix of inbound and outbound phone contact from customer initiated through the phone channel, web leads, Store referrals, and marketing efforts, this job will delivers Legendary service by engaging Customers over the phone to gather information about their unique financial situations, needs, and objectives. This role works in a contact center environment and is accountable for achieving both individual and team objectives. This job promotes strong and lasting Customer relationships by delivering a Legendary Customer experience through ongoing communication and assisting Customers with meeting their financial goals.
• Explains all Bank products and services available and offers recommendations based on evaluation of individual Customer needs.
• Guides Customers through the Digital Assist or Account opening process and serves as their Banking expert. Explain documentation requirements and all aspects of the account opening process.
• Ensures applications are completed accurately and timely, with the required information and supporting documentation.
• Manages Customers’ expectations regarding account opening and next steps. .
• Supports and opens new accounts according to established policies and procedures and applicable legal and regulatory guidelines.
• Ensures Customers understand the value and benefits of suggested products and all alternatives and develops long term relationship with the Customer and Stores they support.
• Maintains strong communication with customers and ensures timely follow up to deliver on a Legendary Experience.
• Owns product discussion throughout the process.
• Proactively makes outbound calls to Customers who have inquired about our Banking products.
• Ability to partner with our Stores to create more referral opportunities.
• Develops plan to achieve sales goals with assistance from sales management.
• Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Maine, New Jersey, South Carolina
Auburn, Greenville, Mount Laurel
550 Center Street, Greenville Campus Building C - 200 Carolina Point Parkway, Mt Laurel - 6000 Atrium Way
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.