TD Bank Closing Specialist Manager in Greenville, South Carolina
Auto req ID 193103BR
Job Title Closing Specialist Manager
Job Status Full Time
Country United States
12000 Horizon Way
Falmouth - Gray Rd
Greenville Campus B
Business line TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary Commercial Banking
Job Category(s) Commercial Banking
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
The Closing Specialist Manager is responsible for managing the closing specialist team in accordance with Bank policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements. The job ensures consistent training; advice and guidance is provided to staff members on practices and procedures. The job participates in development and management of unit budget, identifies weaknesses and coordinates training for commercial personnel as needed.
• Provides people management leadership by hiring the best talent, setting goals, developing staff, managing employee performance and compensation decisions, promoting teamwork and handling any/all disciplinary actions, as required
• Manages teams of Employees who specialize in closing support
• May represent the Closing Specialist team on various task forces and committees
• Partners with multiple market presidents to ensure goals and objectives are achieved
• Establishes goals and objectives for regular operations and special projects
• Develops and implements plans to improve communication between Employees and departments
• Coordinates training and communicates regularly to ensure that staff is updated on latest Company products, services and industry developments
• Prepares regular and customized in-depth reports
• Provides more strategic guidance on executing plans for department
• Participates in development of units' policies and procedures
• Serves as a resource for the commercial lending and support teams
• Partners with Loan Specialist team to ensure that loans are funded and booked accurately and timely. Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required
• 4 Year Degree or equivalent experience required
• 7+ Years of related experience
• In-depth knowledge of principles and practices related to the commercial operational areas
• In-depth knowledge of relevant banking rules and policies
• Strong leadership, delegation, coaching and mentoring skills
• Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to develop new policies and procedures in response to changes in business environment
• Ability to balance competing priorities and make sound decisions
• Strong PC skills - including Word, Excel, Access and other Microsoft products
• In-depth working knowledge of Commercial banking systems
• Previous proven management experience
• Ability to guide team and team members toward executing goals.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) South Carolina
City (Primary) Greenville
ProvState 2 New Jersey
City(s) 2 Mount Laurel
ProvState 3 Maine
City(s) 3 Falmouth