TD Bank Vehicle Remarketing Mgr II in Fort Wayne, Indiana
Auto req ID 218233BR
Job Title Vehicle Remarketing Mgr II
Job Status Full Time
Country United States
City1 Fort Wayne
Location Fort Wayne-Remote Location
Business line TD Auto Finance
Job Category - Primary Auto Finance
Job Category(s) Auto Finance
TD Description About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
The Vehicle Remarketing Manager II is accountable for all TDAF Remarketing operations and sales at assigned auction location(s). This is a training position and is designed to learn and mirror the responsibilities of a VRM I. Once trained, the VRM II will have all the responsibilities of a VRM I and will also cover other auction sales.
• Performs all duties around the remarketing process for TDAF repossessions with the objective of gaining the highest sale proceeds while minimizing expenses.
• Inspects inventory condition, makes and oversees repair decisions, sets the sale for optimum results, performs the necessary work pre/post-sale for repossession and Remarketing Edge inventory. Ensures compliance with all internal and external governance to include making the necessary disclosure announcements for all portfolios.
• Develops strong relationship with the Auction vendor, buyers, and sellers to optimize results and customer satisfaction.
• Responsible for existing TDAF Remarketing Services customers, driving repeat business, ensuring customer loyalty, delivering superior customer service and working to prepare customer inventory to maximize sales opportunities
• Provides coverage for other auction locations
• Performs market analysis to determine appropriate value of each vehicle before the sale to make informed sale/no sale decisions in a fast paced auction environment.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.
• 5-7 years auto finance or equivalent experience
• Individual must have a valid driver’s license with no current or prior impaired driving convictions.
Proficiency in MS Office.
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Indiana
City (Primary) Fort Wayne
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.