TD Bank Azure DevOps Engineer II (US) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Azure DevOps Engineer II (US)
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing over 9.8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at more than 1,100 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Auto Finance, a division of TD Bank, N.A., offers vehicle financing and dealer commercial services. TD Bank and its subsidiaries also offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.td.com/us . Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBankUS and www.twitter.com/TDNewsUS .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
We offer a competitive salary and benefit program, including: comprehensive, affordable health care through medical, dental, and vision coverage; financial security with life and disability insurance; opportunities to save using health savings and flexible spending accounts; retirement benefits to help prepare for the future; paid time off and work/life benefits to maintain a good balance.
Auto req ID:
We are looking for a DevOps Azure Engineer to work across multiple diverse businesses within TD to deliver enterprise capabilities and solutions on Azure. The perfect candidate will have previous public cloud experience delivering enterprise solutions within financial services including knowledge of the security and regulatory requirements.
You will work in collaboration with cloud engineering, network, security and risk management to deliver bank secured Azure solutions that meet security policies and standards within TD. You will collaborate with developers in our Azure engineering team and lines of business to implement and continuously improve the framework and tools to support self-service automation of the platform. You will develop custom code in Jenkins, Groovy, Python and PowerShell to automate build and automate testing for the platform.
You will have a strong passion for writing code to automate and integrate technologies and eliminate manual steps. You will work with our business developers and internal teams to maintain a backlog of features and integration enhancements to continue to automate the platform. You will develop code using our agile JIRA tools to manage a backlog of enhancements and bug-fixes, managing source code in Stash and binaries in Nexus. You will also develop automated integration tests to run on our Jenkins CI (continuous integration) platform for test automation to help support bug free releases.
• Strong programming skills with experience in API and Webhook development using Python, Ruby, PowerShell and Shell Scripting languages
• Experience with automating and integrating serverless PaaS solutions such as Azure App Service, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Lake, Azure Machine Learning,
• Write and use Azure RM templates and Terraform
• Understand DR/BCP options and how fits in overall application architecture
• Understand Azure security features (data protection, authentication, RBAC, etc)
• Understanding of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), handling public key and private key certificates in Azure environment for Paas services and applications
• Ability to troubleshoot Azure, DNS, Azure connectivity, NSG, routing
• Understand develop concepts related to deploying platform and databases via CI/CD pipeline
• Ensure that all cloud solutions follow internally defined security and compliance controls
• Implement the enterprise cloud capability and enhance the cloud orchestration platform for automated provisioning, management and scalability of hosts, containers, applications and cloud services
• Develop/Consume APIs, SDKs and Webhook for multi-directional integration of cloud orchestration platform with enterprise systems, DevOps Tools and cloud platforms
• Proficiency in cloud automation using native Azure CLI
• Ability to participate in fast-paced DevOps Engineering teams within Scrum agile processes
• A critical thinker with strong research and analytics skills
• Self-motivated with a positive attitude and an ability to work independently and in a team
• Able to work under tight timeline and deliver on complex problems
Bachelor's or Graduate degree
Strong academic background (e.g., computer science, engineering)
7 + years relevant experience
Expert knowledge of specific domain or range of engineering frameworks, technology, tools, processes and procedures, as well as organization issues
Expert knowledge of TD applications, systems, networks, innovation, design activities, best practices, business/organization, Bank standards, and may fulfill a governance role
Expert knowledge and experience in own discipline; integrates knowledge of business and functional priorities
Acts as a key contributor in a complex and critical environment
May provide leadership to teams or projects; shares expertise
Applies in-depth skills and broad knowledge of the business to address complex problems and non-standard situations
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
• Experience developing platform orchestration code in Azure Python SDK, Terraform and GitHub Runners
• Demonstrated knowledge of cloud provisioning and administration, cloud bursting, cloud interoperability, cloud disaster recovery and business continuity strategies, as well as performance measurement and monitoring in the cloud
• Experience in Azure RBAC and integration with Active Directory and PingFed
• Must be a self-starter, demonstrated ability to take independent action to achieve results.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly with all levels within the team
• Highly developed critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Advance knowledge of software development lifecycle and working in an Agile Scrum team
• Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skill
5900 North Andrews Avenue
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.