TD Bank Manager – Risk Analytics and Statistical tools in Farmington Hills, Michigan
Auto req ID 198216BR
Job Title Manager – Risk Analytics and Statistical tools
Job Status Full Time
Country United States
City1 Farmington Hills
Location Farmington Hills Headquarters
Business line TD Auto Finance
Job Category - Primary Auto Finance
Job Category(s) Auto Finance
TD Description About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
The Manager of Risk Analytics and Statistical Tools develops statistical analytic tools for acquisition strategies and portfolio monitoring.
• Develops and manages the design, development, and implementation of statistically sound risk based acquisition scoring models and systems.
• Validates all statistical models used by Risk Management and present results internal and external oversight teams.
• Performs credit risk assessments of the existing customers to determine the credit risk health of the portfolio.
• Develops risk costs by segment to assist in profitability measurement, risk assessment and pricing process.
• Develops and applies a variety of statistical and modelling techniques to assess the credit risk performance of the portfolio (at total and customer segment levels). Monitors and recommends actions to be taken.
• Supports credit policy development, implementation and monitoring.
• Leads and develops a team of statistical credit risk analysts. Acts as a consultant on a variety of quantitative risk analysis issues and credit risk related projects.
• Maintains full professional knowledge of techniques and developments in the field of credit risk and quantitative analysis.
• Presents methods and findings to functional management and executives. When necessary, travels to train and update the organization on credit risk and quantitative analysis topics.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Statistics, Economics, or Mathematics.
• MBA or Master’s degree in one of these disciplines is preferred.
• Minimum of 7-10 years’ experience specifically related to statistical models, portfolio analysis, and portfolio reporting.
• Proficient understanding of credit scorecard concepts and other statistical methods.
• Proficiency in MS Office, advanced expertise with MS PowerPoint and Excel including graphing.
• Must possess data retrieval skills as well as SAS and Microsoft Access experience.
• Proven experience with complex analysis and reporting techniques.
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks in a time constrained environment.
• Ability to find, analyze and synthesize complex information – both quantitative and qualitative
• Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong business relationships, including relationships outside of Risk Management.
• Strong analytical thinking skills with the ability to apply those skills to solve issues.
• Proven ability to share best practices and coach, train, mentor employees as appropriate.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Michigan
City (Primary) Farmington Hills