TD Bank Demand Creation Manager (Residential Lending, & Consumer Direct) in Falmouth, United States
Demand Creation Manager (Residential Lending, & Consumer Direct)
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
Auto req ID:
The Residential Lending Demand Creation Manager, Product Group Manager I, is responsible for developing and managing RESL acquisition, retention and utilization programs to promote strategic growth and profitability of the mortgage and home equity portfolios. This includes managing the profit and loss of the business line and meeting revenue targets including volumes, margin, fee income and expenses where applicable.
This role will act as part of the leadership team in Residential Lending Consumer Direct. Primary day-to-day activities will include, but not be limited to:
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
Bachelors degree or progressive work experience in addition to experience below.
7-10 years related experience required
Proven senior management leadership skills to lead a department of product development experts and consultants
Ability to develop and drive product strategies throughout the organization
Comprehensive knowledge of the design, development, implementation and profitability of product development and marketing in a financial/banking environment required
Superb communication, problem-solving and decision making skills with ability to effectively communicate with executive management
Proven ability to build strong collaborative business relationships
Demonstrated ability to negotiate and apply skills to exercise influence over others decisions without express authority and influence mass change management
Experience in leading project management and delivering on time and within budget
Proven experience in product pricing, financial statements and ensuring budget targets are met or exceeded
Experience developing and managing RESL acquisition, retention and utilization programs to promote strategic growth and profitability of the mortgage and home equity portfolios.
Experience managing P&L of the business line and meeting revenue targets including volumes, margin, fee income and expenses where applicable.
Experience Developing wholistic RESL marketing strategy to insure goals across mortgage and home equity are met in a cost effective manner
Experience constructing strategies to maximize effectiveness of each Consumer Direct Channel (stores, online and phone) while also supporting and organizing MLO support activities a needed.
Experience ensuring financial targets are met with a particular focus on developing cost effective means to drive direct marketing results (as viewed from campaign origination through product delivery)
Supporting field based product support needs (ex. Retail Bank Spring Home Lending campaigns). All activities will be conducted in close partnership to TD Marketing and with RESL management.
• Development of wholistic RESL marketing strategy to ensure goals across mortgage and home equity are met in a cost effective manner
• Construction of strategies to maximize effectiveness of each Consumer Direct Channel (stores, online and phone) while also supporting and organizing MLO support activities a needed.
• Ensure financial targets are met with a particular focus on developing cost effective means to drive direct marketing results (as viewed from campaign origination through product delivery)
• Support field based product support needs (ex. Retail Bank Spring Home Lending campaigns
• Provides vision, leadership and strategic guidance in developing and implementing Company products, services and programs including features, benefits and characteristics that meet customer needs and are priced to meet Company and shareholder objectives
• Acts as the expert on the market and its problems. Maintains vigilance gathering industry expert opinions and qualitative market data for different market segments
• Determines the optimal allocation of overall budget to ensure objectives can be achieved
• Ensures maximum profitability via management of risk levels authorizes risk policy changes as appropriate
• Ensures effective ways to deliver complete solutions to identify market problems and ensures gaps are identified and filled
• Reviews and approves business and expense plans and tracks success and effectiveness of product development delivery and implementation
• Develops and manages the product development calendar and oversees the successful and seamless execution of deliverables
• Manages the identification of competitive offerings in the market and their strengths and weaknesses
• Prioritizes the presence and relative importance of key product deliverables
• Determines the methodology to quantify market analysis to look at internal measurements and product performance to determine how the product impacts the Company operations including product life cycle, quality, technical support, marketing programs and sales support
• Oversees the creation of product roadmaps to illustrate the vision for the product
• Plans product solutions that describe the ideal or stereotypical users that represent the programming targets
• Ensures the creation of scenarios to describe market problems and illustrate why product features/requirements are necessary
• Develops marketing programs to move buyers through the buying process
• Directs market research projects and recommends methods for growing existing markets and developing opportunities for customer products and services
• Consults and advises top management on the marketing initiatives related to major Company activities
• Studies, analyzes and reports on quality of service, customer attitudes, economic conditions and government controls with respect to their effect on sales of existing or proposed products and services
• Collaborates with business lines in establishing new services and products
• Demonstrates effectiveness in creating and using conceptual frameworks to structure the develop insights into the consumer; as a result, demonstrates a high level of analytical rigor in formulation of product insights
• Ensures all products are in compliance and meet all regulatory requirements
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Delaware, Florida, Maine, New Jersey, New York, South Carolina
Falmouth, Fort Lauderdale, Greenville, Jacksonville, Lewiston, Lexington, Miami, Mount Laurel, New York City, Orlando, Wilmington
1313 North Market Street
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
Product Management & Development
Product Management & Development
Fort Lauderdale, Jacksonville, Miami, Orlando
New York City
TD Product Management
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.