TD Bank Sr Vendor Mgr in Falmouth, Maine
Sr Vendor Mgr
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
Auto req ID:
This is a Remote position
• Supervises and provides leadership for the development of staff including responsibility for interviewing, hiring, training, developing and performance evaluations
• Oversees/manages VMO audit support and remediation activities, build out VMO training program, enhance reporting and analytic capabilities and oversee the vendor assessment activities.
• Leads the development and delivery of policies and programs to support business/enterprise objectives
• Manages strategic relationship(s) with key TD business management and executive teams
• Accountable for vendor management governance activities with significant impact to the organization
• Takes the lead in the development of strategic direction, operating budget, delivery of business objectives, efficiencies, innovation, and people management
• Responsible for the execution of strategies/initiatives to achieve a high quality vendor service while supporting the growth objectives of the line of business and the Bank
• Ensures vendor relationships are continuously optimized and providing strategic value to the organization
• Manages portfolio with high regulatory requirements
As part of the Shared Services Governance and Control Vendor Management Office (VMO), this Senior Vendor Manager will lead a centralized services team with a focus on: audit support and remediation, reporting and analytics, VMO training, and third party assessments. This centralized team supports the vendor managers within the VMO that oversees/manages strategic, critical and/or complex vendor relationship(s) through all stages of the agreement lifecycle, in alignment with relevant TD frameworks/methodologies, and with business and enterprise objectives. Provides leadership, direction and coaching to teams(s) while partnering with business and executive stakeholders within a line of business and/or across the Bank.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Maine, New Jersey
Falmouth, Mount Laurel
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
7+ years of experience in vendor management
Strong leadership and relationship management experience
Ability to multi-task
Strong decision making skills
Great problem solver
Superb analytical skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Work within a team and independently
• Audit and exam experience
• Experience developing training materials
• Ability to develop and enhance reporting and analytics capabilities
• Third party assessment and remediation experience
3000 Atrium Way, 70 Gray Road West Falmouth Crossing
Job Category - Primary:
For additional information regarding the compensation of this position, please click here
For an overview of TD's Benefits program, please visit TD's Total Rewards site (https://hrportal.ehr.com/tdtotalrewards)
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.