TD Bank Sr Manager, Retail Data Management in Falmouth, Maine
Auto req ID 212953BR
Job Title Sr Manager, Retail Data Management
Job Status Full Time
Country United States
Location Falmouth - Gray Rd
Business line TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary Technology Solutions
Job Category(s) Technology Solutions
TD Description About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
Drives and executes the IT Data Strategy and Roadmap in support of Retail Banking business objectives. The ideal candidate will have a background leading the development of retail banking BI solutions and development experience with operational, customer facing platforms. This role will focus on provisioning of data for operational integration in addition to the more traditional analytical use cases. Must be a creative thinker and strong communicator.
• Defines and executes the data strategy and roadmap in support of business objective
• Technology owner for retail data platforms, accountable for ongoing project delivery and software development
• Drives level 3 production support and interfaces with other technology and business partners to communicate status and impact during production incidents
• Accountable for ensuring mature Application Management capabilities exist for all retail data platforms, e.g. capacity planning, security patching, currency
• Elevates the level of subject matter expertise for data originating from key retail source systems and ensures sustainability through creation of appropriate documentation and staffing plans
• Provides support to Data Steward teams within business groups for data quality and lineage efforts when required
• Partners with the Architecture team to create flexible, agile and impactful data solutions
• Partners with other technology and business stakeholders to drive clear accountability for data requirements definition
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
• Minimum 10+ years of progressive technical and management experience within an IT function, including demonstrated Data Management experience
• Experience managing other managers in addition to individual contributors
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Must be a strategic thinker and be able to participate in and drive strategy discussions
• Strong ability to influence and cultivate credible relationships to affect change
• Proven track record of developing management talent through formal and informal mentoring
• Demonstrated ability to assess priorities quickly and adapt as needed
• Must be flexible and thrive in an environment of rapid change
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey
City (Primary) Mount Laurel
ProvState 2 Maine
City(s) 2 Falmouth