TD Bank Senior Product Designer in Falmouth, Maine
Senior Product Designer
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing over 9.8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at more than 1,100 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Auto Finance, a division of TD Bank, N.A., offers vehicle financing and dealer commercial services. TD Bank and its subsidiaries also offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.td.com/us . Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBankUS and www.twitter.com/TDNewsUS .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
We offer a competitive salary and benefit program, including: comprehensive, affordable health care through medical, dental, and vision coverage; financial security with life and disability insurance; opportunities to save using health savings and flexible spending accounts; retirement benefits to help prepare for the future; paid time off and work/life benefits to maintain a good balance.
Auto req ID:
The Web Designer III plans and establishes the creative direction for the visual and interaction design of Company websites, in order to meet business and experience design objectives.
• Bachelor's degree or progressive work experience in addition to experience below
• 7-10 years of related experience (digital design, interaction and visual design)
• Practical knowledge of web site and mobile design, development and maintenance processes
• Ability to translate functional specifications into functioning digital designs
• Experience with graphic design tools used for digital designs
• Knowledge of various program and system architectures
• Strong organization skills and the ability to prioritize tasks based on business goals and objectives
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Ability to identify issues, investigate solutions, and makes recommendations for action
• Understands HTML, Java Script, CSS and other digital technologies
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
• Corresponds with marketing staff to ensure efforts result in web sites reflective of Company branding and market positioning strategies
• Leads the planning and development process of the Company's digital interface design standards, usability guidelines, accessibility guidelines and development methodologies
• Researches new methodologies and assigns sections and development of information architecture, navigational models, visual and interaction designs for the user interface of Company digital properties and interactive applications
• Leads and directs the production of site maps, prototypes and the creation of graphics or icons for Company digital properties
• Ensures conformance with Company design and accessibility standards
• Implements user interface designs, incorporating Graphic User Interface (GUI) features, conforming to Company design standards, usability guidelines, and development methodologies
• Leads and directs the development of design utilizing user-centered design principles, directing other designers or content development staff as assigned, while coordinating the effort of cross-functional teams
• Identifies development challenges or issues
• Researches and makes recommendations for solutions and leads the implementation of solutions
• Manages external vendor or service provider relationships as required ensuring consistent and complete communication of information and facilitation of favorable resolution in matters of negotiation or conflict
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
70 Gray Road West Falmouth Crossing
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
Digital & Payments
Digital & Payments
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.