TD Bank Senior Manager, Technology Delivery / Partner Management in Falmouth, Maine
Auto req ID 199034BR
Job Title Senior Manager, Technology Delivery / Partner Management
Job Status Full Time
Country United States
Location Falmouth - Gray Rd
Business line TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary Technology Solutions
Job Category(s) Technology Solutions
TD Description About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD's technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway.
TD Technology Delivery / Partner Management covers planning and delivery of functions or services within segment CIO groups and/or across Infrastructure Technology Solutions (ITS). While investing heavily in nurturing business, client and partner relationships for end-to-end delivery of technology solutions or services, these professionals also oversee and directly manage multiple specialized functional teams (e.g. Application Development, Solutions Designers, Business Systems Analysts, Support, Project Management etc.) and seamlessly manage ongoing infrastructure support and shared services to segment CIOs, business leaders and various TD stakeholders. Let's not forget they communicate the technology organization’s overall book of work and manage stakeholder expectations. It's a big and busy mandate.
There's room to grow in all of it.
About This Role
This position is a technology management role created to drive the DevOps Enablement and Engineering capabilities for TD AMCB / USTS. The role is a leadership-based position reporting into the Senior Manager of USTS Environment Management & DevOps Enablement.
The candidate is expected to drive and/or perform a variety of functions that empower a DevOps-enabled software delivery and release model for various technology offerings within the USTS portfolio. This role is transformational in nature and will be heavily partnered into the Delivery Transformation communities as well as the Enterprise DevOps Transformation community.
This role will have accountabilities that will require complex and matrixed interactions to ensure the process, enablement, governance, and execution of the delivery pipeline meets Enterprise guidelines while also aggressively optimizing the value proposition for TD AMCB businesses. These matrixed partnerships may include Delivery Transformation, ITS Engineering, TS Application Management, TS Release Management, TRM&IS, Vendor Relationships, and other partners as identified during evolution and implementation of solutions.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here are the essential job functions of this position:
• Lead and manage the end to end delivery of technology solutions or services for a key business line, portfolio, assigned segment or enterprise area with a clear focus on strategic planning, schedule management, scope, change / issues management, client communication and overall resourcing and financial costs on a longer term basis
• Act as an integrator of solutions; provide a flexible approach by offering and negotiating options with the clients that assure the appropriate balance between service levels, risk, and cost
• Communicate vision / goal and priorities to team members (e.g. Application Owners / Development Managers, Business Systems Analysis, Platform / Service and/or Technology Project Managers etc.)
• Develop impact assessments as it relates to LOB landscape changes / revisions / additions and manage the integrated portfolio delivery schedule and periodically perform risk assessments and manage operational processes consistent across the function
• Assess change requests and issues across the system while identifying key items for reporting
• Manage day to day vendor relationships and monitor progress against established work agreements for own area
• Partner with clients/ businesses in developing business cases, RFI/RFP, contracts, service level agreements, etc. consistent with business objectives and technology standards/architecture
• Work closely with IT leadership to ensure on-going focus on reusability, scalability, and enterprise-wide solutions, to maximize returns on the suite of products
• Track major project deliverables; communicate updates; support initiatives intended at reducing time-to-market and containing costs
• Ensure operational, reputational, and intellectual risks are understood, and provide advice towards minimizing risk and escalate where appropriate
• Maintain proficient knowledge of the competition, customer / industry trends and technology innovation; identify opportunities for research and suggest solutions as appropriate
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. Here are the minimum requirements for this position:
Undergraduate degree or Technical Certificate.
Graduate Degree preferred.
10+ years relevant experience.
Expert knowledge and understanding of business and bank technology standards (e.g., infrastructure, architecture, processes, applications, platforms, services) and managing/directing teams and projects.
Willingness, motivation and ability to set work direction at an operational level, work autonomously in the management of the unit and collaborate with other business or technology leaders to establish and execute on common goals with a medium- to longer-term business perspective.
Ability to oversee a sizeable and varied team of technology professionals (e.g., up to 50+ consisting of Application Developers, Solutions Designers, Business Systems Analysts, Specialists, and/or Project Managers) in an integrator role, covering end-to-end delivery of complex projects, system enhancements / applications and/or application or service management.
Comfortable and capable of supporting a significant business area, product group, enterprise platform, service or capability under a segment CIO or technology functional area.
Readiness to direct or manage large-scale applications and projects across multiple product lines and businesses, involving significant scope and complexity.
Understanding of strategic direction (including financials) and champions alliances to benefit TD and/or department; advocates for operational improvements to enhance the division’s value to the organization.
Preferred Qualifications - Here are the preferred qualifications for this role:
• Team Management Responsibilities: 10+ Years
• Technology Industry Experience: 10+ Years
• Financial Management Responsibilities: 4+ Years
• Reporting Experience: 4+ Years
• Product Experience with more than one of the following: GIT, BitBucket, Jenkins, XebiaLabs XLR & XLD, SonarQube, SonaType, VeraCode, and/or MS Azure SaaS
• Technology Process Experience with more than one of the following: Software Development, Source Code Management, Integrated Testing, Software Penetration and Static / Dynamic Scanning, Environment Provisioning / Decommissioning, Post-Deploy Scripting, and/or Operational Monitoring and Reporting
• Prior Experience as a Development Management, Operations Manager, or Project Manager related to Software Development
• Prior Experience within a DevOps-enabled team environment
• Prior Experience with a transformation initiative related to software delivery
• Technology Reporting and Presentation – Pipeline reports, resource utilization reports, intake and assignment, team portals and web-based analytics
Hours M-F 8-5
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey
City (Primary) Mount Laurel
ProvState 2 Maine
City(s) 2 Falmouth