TD Bank Senior IT Application Support Analyst - Credit Cards in Falmouth, Maine
Senior IT Application Support Analyst - Credit Cards
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
Auto req ID:
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. Here are the minimum requirements for this position:
Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
5-7 years relevant experience.
Adeptness at configuring, upgrading, and administering business applications, in co-ordination with appropriate stakeholders.
Ability to work independently in a senior/lead role on a diverse range of tasks and may be relied upon to coach/ educate others.
Strong subject matter expertise, as you prepare to provide clients, team, and/or project team with technical guidance and assist with highly complex troubleshooting/problem resolution.
High comfort level in leading the support of highly complex and/or comprehensive applications/systems and/or business lines.
Strength in identifying root causes and implementing targeted and controlled remediation plans.
Readiness to review, participate in and implement procedures.
Strength in consulting with other functional areas to provide technical expertise on area of specialization by acting as a reference on technology, trends and processes related to your own area.
Strong interpersonal communication skills and can work effectively with vendors to fulfill support requirements.
Possession of effective change management discipline.
Willingness to work effectively as a team, helping others to resolve critical service issues.
Leadership in enhancing knowledge/expertise in TD services, applications, infrastructure, analytical tools and techniques that can contribute to effective solution development/delivery.
Interest and drive to enhance knowledge/expertise by staying abreast of industry and business trends, research industry standards, best practices and new innovations, make recommendations.
Confidence acting as a reference for team members or clients.
Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
8am - 5pm
About This Role
We are looking for someone to provide a broad range of systems and application support, research and analysis, administration, performance availability monitoring and management.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here are the essential job functions of this position:
• Provides day-to-day support for applications/systems through problem identification and resolution; perform controlled and timely resolution of incidents while prioritizing and monitoring client satisfaction
• Service applications / systems and provide a level of operational availability that meets or exceeds established standards/service levels, while minimizing operational risk
• Continuously strive to improve the stability of production environment by partnering closely with key stakeholders on setting up, maintaining and monitoring applications/systems, ensuring availability targets are met
• Execute on Engineering strategy as it relates to the introduction of tools and the automation of build, test, release and configure activities across Application, Platform and Infrastructure
• Schedule changes to supported components in accordance with the approved change management procedures; implement changes with proper testing, stakeholder signoff, monitoring and with minimal impact to the business
• Work with partners across Technology and apply in-depth understanding of relevant business needs to identify and leverage synergies across the various areas
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Delaware, Maine, New Jersey
Falmouth, Mount Laurel, Wilmington
Preferred Qualifications - Here are the preferred qualifications for this role:
• Credit Card Technical experience preferred
• Experience including understanding of Core Processor Systems (TSYS, FDR, Fiserv, etc.)
• Understanding of Credit Card Lifecycle and systems supporting the Credit Card business
• Understanding of LOB Areas including Acquisition, Customer Service, and Collections
• Experience in various areas such as monitoring, automation, and troubleshooting, along with DevOps and release/change management processes.
1313 North Market Street, 70 Gray RoadWest Falmouth Crossing, Mt Laurel - Technology Center - 17000 Horizon Way
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
IT Application Support
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.