TD Bank Loan Specialist II - Main Street Lending Team in Falmouth, Maine
Loan Specialist II - Main Street Lending Team
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
Auto req ID:
• Manages a loan pipeline from origination through to closing and funding in accordance with Bank policies and procedures
• Provides documentation and Bank policy and procedure guidance to all lending areas
• Conducts searches and performs necessary due diligence
• Ensures all applicable loan documentation is uploaded to image repository system
• Handles loans that are complex in nature ensuring all documentation are in compliance
• Resolves complex issues relating to closings
• Verifies all quality control procedures are maintained and monitored
• Serves as a resource for Loan Specialist I
• Ensures all loans are closed without critical, noncritical or regulatory exceptions
• Ensures all required loan conditions (insurance, collateral, etc.) are sufficient and properly documented and in compliance with bank policy
• May manage/confirm TD changes are consistent with system requirements
• Evaluates best course of action taking into account bank policy, regulatory requirements, impact to the customer, and impact to the bank as well as cost factors
• Manages/takes appropriate actions to ensure loans are ready to be funded, booked and properly set-up if necessary
• Generates and maintains loan documentation from beginning to finish ensuring adherence with compliance with bank policy procedures regulatory requirements and lending conditions
• Establishes relationships with applicable operation teams, relationship management team, credit offers and others as needed
• Acts as liaison with bank counsel, compliance, asset based lending, leasing, government banking, derivatives, construction loan administration, brokers, international department, and various other parties to the loan as needed
The Loan Specialist II manages and administers a portfolio of loans, for a newly created loan serving team, from origination through to closing in accordance with Bank policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
• Working within the portal that has been set up for these types of loans
• Managing & tracking all communications with internal and external partners
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Maine, New Jersey, South Carolina
Falmouth, Greenville, Mount Laurel
• 4 year degree or equivalent experience required
• 3+ years related experience required
• Demonstrated ability to provide excellent Customer service to internal and external Customers
• Excellent PC skills and familiarity with standard office equipment
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Detail-oriented, self-motivated and able to work independently in handling a heavy workload
• Possesses organizational, analytical and decision-making skills
• Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Strong knowledge of loan documentation title policies, appraisals, environmental assessment, entity formation documents and bank policies and procedures
• Paralegal experience/knowledge needed
• Project management skills
• Experience with Small Business, Commercial, Corporate banking loans
• Experience working with multiple partners both internally & externally
70 Gray RoadWest Falmouth Crossing, Greenville Campus Building B - 200 Carolina Point Parkway, Mt Laurel - 6000 Atrium Way
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
Operations & Underwriting
Operations & Underwriting
Retail / Commercial Operations
Mon - Fri
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.