TD Bank IT Solutions Design Specialist - Test Data Management Architect in Falmouth, Maine
IT Solutions Design Specialist - Test Data Management Architect
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
Auto req ID:
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. Here are the minimum requirements for this position:
Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
Graduate degree preferred.
7+ years relevant experience.
• Experience in analysis, estimation, design, development, testing, implementation of test data management / data privacy / data generation solutions with different industry tools (Compuware/Topaz, Delphix, and File-AID TDM)
• Experience in developing and executing long term Enterprise Test Data Management Strategy
• Ability to provide a consistent and repeatable process to support multiple applications including identifying data elements for masking in applications, data reset and update process
• Experience with deployment, troubleshooting, development on Compuware/Topaz Test Data Privacy Products (File-AID\\RDX, File-AID\\Data Solution, File-AID\\EX, Data Privacy, Workbench) for FIS Mainframe and Distributed Platform (Windows, Linux).
• Experience in various test data management processes including data profiling, data masking, data subsetting, test data generation on mainframe and distributed platforms
• Experience with deployment, troubleshooting, development on Delphix Masking for mainframe and distributed platform (Oracle, MS SQL)
• Experience deploying, provisioning access on Oracle, SQL Servers
• Experience in various Query Client Tools such as SSMS, Oracle SQL Developer, Putty, SPUFI
• Experience working with network\\firewall\\communication teams\\architecture teams
• Mainframe development skills (COBOL, JCL, VSAM, EZTrieve, DB2, CA7, Endeavor)
8am - 5pm
About This Role
We are looking for someone to lead the creation of a comprehensive end-to-end detailed solution with overall accountability for the technical design and delivery of the System Design Specification (SDS). You'll be exposed to stretch assignments as you take on large-scale, complex and/or enterprise-wide projects.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here are the essential job functions of this position:
• Demonstrate use of all Compuware/Topaz Test Data Privacy Products required for solution on Mainframe\\Distributed\\Cloud Platforms
• Demonstrate use of all Delphix Masking/Virtualization Products required for solution on Mainframe\\Distributed\\Cloud Platforms
• Responsible for designing Test Data Privacy Solutions and their implementation
• Responsible for discussion with various stakeholders (Architects, Application Owners, Business Analyst, QA, IT Operations) regarding Data Privacy needs, scope, solution and implementation
• Responsible for handling multiple projects, work assignment across 7-8 Team Members onshore/offshore and quality delivery in timely fashion
• Responsible for deployment of Compuware/Topaz Test data Privacy Products on Mainframe and Distributed Platforms and their maintenance
• Responsible for deployment of Oracle\\SQL Servers, NPIDs, access provisioning and their maintenance
• Responsible to develop, and test Fictionalization, Subsetting jobs using Compuware/Topaz test data privacy products
• Responsible to support Test Cycles with fictionalize\\subset data and troubleshoot issues if any
• Responsible to work with SMEs to determine various data mining conditions and build, maintain Golden Account List
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Maine, New Jersey
Falmouth, Mount Laurel
70 Gray Road West Falmouth Crossing, Mt Laurel - Technology Center - 17000 Horizon Way
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.