TD Bank Information Security Specialist in Falmouth, Maine
Auto req ID 204778BR
Job Title Information Security Specialist
Job Status Full Time
Country United States
Falmouth - Gray Rd
Wilmington - Market Street
Business line Corporate
Job Category - Primary Technology Solutions
Job Category(s) Technology Solutions
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
Building a World-Class Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD's technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway.
TD Information Security covers the development and management of security strategies, policies and programs to assess, prioritize, and mitigate business risk with technology controls. Priorities include: mitigating and managing cyber security threats, ensuring systems availability, aligning with global regulatory risk and compliance requirements, managing systems and network complexity, and partnering with businesses for better technology delivery by providing advice on technology controls.
There's room to grow in all of it.
About This Role
We are looking for someone to assess against and apply Technology Controls and Information Security related policies, programs and tools. You will provide specialized expertise and guidance on assessing risks, identifying potential gaps and providing security solutions to mitigate risks and protect TD. You may also participate on projects of moderate to high complexity and provide complex reporting, analysis, and assessments at the functional, business line or enterprise level.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here are the essential job functions of this position:
• Participates on complex, comprehensive or large projects and initiatives.
• Acts as a lead expert resource in technology controls / information security for project teams, the business / organization and/or outside vendors
• Has advanced knowledge of technology controls / security/ risk issues. Organizational knowledge an asset
• Bachelor's degree required
• Information security certification / accreditation an asset
• 7+ years of relevant experience
• Expert knowledge of IT security and risk disciplines and practices
Other duties as assigned
• Driving Requirements:
• Travel Requirements:
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. Here are the minimum requirements for this position:
Information Security Certification / Accreditation an asset.
7+ years of relevant experience.
Expert knowledge of IT security and risk disciplines and practices.
Advanced knowledge of technology controls, security and risk issues. Organizational knowledge an asset.
Demonstrated ability to participate in complex, comprehensive or large projects and initiatives.
Ability to serve as a lead expert resource in technology controls and information security for project teams, the business, organization and outside vendors.
Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
Preferred Qualifications -
7+ years of experience in the area of IT risk and technology in a large organization of which 3 are in security
• Deep knowledge of IT security and risk disciplines and practices
• Ability to articulate technology into business solutions
• Excellent client engagement/management skills
• Possesses exceptional strategic thinking, planning and relationship skills
• Ability to influence management and build credibility across the organization
• A collaborative and engaging leader who partners well with others; the individual will partner with Business and Technology Front line Managers, Vendors, Auditors, Regulators and counterparts at other Financial Institutions.
• Deep Financial Institution knowledge is an asset as the job requires intense lobbying and influencing skills across TDBG and a pragmatic, reasoned approach is often required for success.
• Outstanding leadership and communication skills and drive to learn
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Delaware
City (Primary) Wilmington
ProvState 2 Maine
City(s) 2 Falmouth
ProvState 3 New Jersey
City(s) 3 Mount Laurel
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.