TD Bank Business Intelligence & Rptg Specialist (US) in Falmouth, Maine
Business Intelligence & Rptg Specialist (US)
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
Auto req ID:
The Business Intelligence Specialist manages a diverse portfolio of business activities/ reporting. As the top specialist, this role is responsible to provide the design/ development of complex presentations, reports,
dashboards and scorecards to support business needs; ensures alignment of metrics across the organization.
Acts a technical working lead/ resource to others. Works closely with senior leadership on significant projects.
Depth & Scope:
Works autonomously and accountable for acting as a lead within a specialized BI & Reporting
function and may provide work direction to others
● Provides seasoned specialized knowledge, advice, and/or guidance to various stakeholders and team members.
Expert knowledge of reporting and BI platforms, tools and techniques used within enterprise and
within broader industry and ability to effectively leverage it to support broad range of reporting and
Expert at utilizing data sources across the organization with ability to integrate data across multiple
Expert at utilizing data visualization techniques / tools across the organization to support multiple
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
● Manages communication at senior and executive level
Works effectively across multiple business units with numerous stakeholders to deliver reporting
and BI solutions
● Scope of role may have enterprise impact
Generally focus on broad range of complex issues that may span from medium – long term issues
(e.g. 6-12 months)
Undertakes and completes a variety of complex projects and initiatives requiring specialist
knowledge and/or the integration of cross functional processes within own area of expertise
● Oversees and/or independently performs tasks from end to end
● Scope of role may have business segment and /or enterprise impact
Education & Experience:
● Undergraduate degree or specialization in one of the fields below
7 + years of relevant experience from an info management, computer science, programming
specific or financial background or Graduate Degree and 5+ years relevant experience
Proficient PC skills including a strong competency in MS Excel and PowerPoint, and analytical and
reporting software packages.
Expert knowledge of various data sources, tools and technologies used in preparing summaries and
● Strong analytical and program solving skills are required to interpret data and draw conclusions
● Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Initiates and provides leadership, tactical/technical direction and planning input for all business
Collaborates with business leads to elicit information requirements and articulate those
requirements in a manner that can be easily understood by other data and business partners
● Collaborates with data owners to identify data elements to address reporting requirements.
● Collaborates with various partners for metric definition activities
● Streamlines and improves existing reporting to eliminate errors and redundancies
● Ad-hoc reporting and analysis as required to support internal and external business partners
● Provides on-going communications on project status and systems capabilities
Leads on enterprise data visualization needs and ensure related activities to overall strategies are
As the leading subject matter expert, to provide advisory or consultative services for supported
colleagues and/or businesses regarding multi-format data visualization techniques
Identifies business drivers, definitions and metrics in order to interpret findings, act and provide
Owns the development and implementation of portfolio reporting (e.g. acquisition, attrition, portfolio
growth, profitability, etc.)
● Develops and keeps current with data visualization / best industry practices
● Elicits business requirements for reporting projects
● Contributes to Data analysis identifying operational and/or product trends
Creates and provides complex BI reporting, analysis and assessments at the function or enterprise
● Creates and/or delivers presentations communications to management or broader audience
Adheres to internal policies /procedures and applicable regulatory guidelines, contributes to the
review of internal processes and activities and assists in identifying potential opportunities to
improve operation effectiveness
Acts as a technical working lead/resource to others. Works closely with senior leadership on
● Provides thought leadership and/or industry knowledge for own area of expertise
Supports a positive work environment that promotes service to the business, quality, innovation and
teamwork; ensures timely communication of issues/ points of interest
Identifies and recommends opportunities to enhance productivity, effectiveness and operational
Works effectively as a team; supporting other members of the team in achieving business
objectives and providing client services
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Maine, New Jersey
Cherry Hill, Falmouth (ME)
• Ability to communicate and synthesize technical and business information to technical and non-technical individual stakeholders.
• Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with key business partners and stakeholders
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
• Comfortable with ambiguity and frequent context-switching in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to deliver quality work under pressure while managing multiple priorities and acting with a sense of urgency.
• Hands-on experience with at least one of the tools below:
o Tableau Desktop/Server (v.10+)
Perform detailed data analysis (content, structure and data quality) to create effective BI solutions using Tableau
Design, develop, enhance Tableau visualizations including interactive dashboards, reports and scorecards
o Alteryx Designer
Complex data blending using Alteryx using data merge and extractions from different sources (databases, files etc )
Developing and proper testing of Alteryx workflow
Creating formulas and calculations within Alteryx to meet the needs of complex business logic
• Strong SQL skills including writing complex queries and using tools such as SQL Management Studio, SQL Developer, TOAD or other to query and extract data from data warehouses
• Familiarity with most Microsoft Office 365 applications including Power Automate and Power Apps with basic skills in developing custom Power Automate workflows to effectively implement automation and process improvements based on evolving client requirements.
• Any background with other BI & Reporting tools and platforms such as Oracle Hyperion Essbase, IBM TM1, Hadoop will be considered as a big plus
• Ability to conceptualize, design and visualize process and data flows using MS Visio a big plus
• Experience in a corporate environment, preferably in an analytical role within the financial sector.
1006 Astoria Boulevard, 70 Gray Road West Falmouth Crossing
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
Business Analysis / Reporting
Business Analysis / Reporting
Business Intelligence and Reporting
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.