TD Bank Commercial Sales Asst II - CRE Originations FL in Coral Gables, Florida
Commercial Sales Asst II - CRE Originations FL
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
Auto req ID:
• Manage and process overdrafts and prepare packages daily for review within appropriate timeframe that adheres to audit credit policy/procedures.
• Manage & maintain financial reporting requirements within Team's portfolio; Financial request letters, tracking and scanning within appropriate timeframe that adheres to audit credit policy/procedures.
• Manage and assist with processing covenant compliance for Credit Management approval.
• Manage & assist with tracking the receipt and scanning of Insurance Certificates.
• Review and track various RM reports and follow-up with RM/CS on clearing delinquencies, maturities and financial/loan exceptions.
• Manage & monitor Good Faith Reports.
• Manage & follow-up to ensure new loans, renewals and modifications are booked & scanned correctly in all TD systems.
• Assist with the deposit and loan account transferring between RM's.
• Monitor the loan and deposit accounts to ensure the correct RM is assigned to their accounts.
• Assist and follow-up on loan payoffs.
Assist in adding Entities/Opportunities, including research of data while ensuring data accuracy
Process and monitor Servicing Requests
Process advances, internal transfers, paydowns and payments in LT with proper authorization
Process and track fees
Scan credit/loan information to DocMan
• T&E Expense Report for self and/or team - Adhere to Expense Policy process & procedures
• Process invoices for payments.
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
Mon - Fri
The Commercial Sales Assistant II provides ongoing Customer service and documentation support as the Relationship Team’s liaison on assigned accounts for the Florida CRE Originations team.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Coral Gables, Tampa
High school diploma or equivalent experience.
2-4 years related experience required.
Strong knowledge of commercial lending products, credit policy, loan documentation and administration requirements, and legal and regulatory guidelines.
Strong knowledge of commercial lending policy and procedures, including lending authority, loan structures, risk ratings, loan to value ratio and other related information.
Strong knowledge of commercial rate changes, billing processes, reading transaction histories, explaining late fees and interpreting the technical details of the loan system for Customers and Relationship Team.
Strong Customer service skills.
Analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
Strong attention to detail, including ability to review large amounts of detailed documents for accuracy.
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
PC skills required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Knowledge of Relationship Team systems and software.
Ability to multi-task along with strong attention to detail.
Ability to learn new tasks and systems at a fast rate.
2307 West Kennedy Boulevard, 255 Alhambra Circle
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
Administrative / Clerical / Support, Commercial Banking
Sales & Customer Field Support
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.