TD Bank Lead, US Concierge Services in Concord, New Hampshire
Lead, US Concierge Services
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing over 9.8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at more than 1,100 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Auto Finance, a division of TD Bank, N.A., offers vehicle financing and dealer commercial services. TD Bank and its subsidiaries also offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.td.com/us . Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBankUS and www.twitter.com/TDNewsUS .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
We offer a competitive salary and benefit program, including: comprehensive, affordable health care through medical, dental, and vision coverage; financial security with life and disability insurance; opportunities to save using health savings and flexible spending accounts; retirement benefits to help prepare for the future; paid time off and work/life benefits to maintain a good balance.
Auto req ID:
United States, US TD Footprint
- • Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.• Bachelor’s degree or progressive work experience in addition to experience below
• 5+ years related experience required
• Expert presentation and facilitation skills are required
• In-depth knowledge of training practices and principles of adult learning theory is required
• Ability to analyze training feedback and appropriately modify training programs is required
• Proven leadership ability to manage and provide for the professional development of retail staff across the network
• Excellent communication skills to relate to all levels of staff and in a variety of settings
• Ability to work flexible hours and travel throughout the TD footprint
- • Leads a group of L&D specialists/professionals across various business locations/geography• Executes as a key contributor the strategic L&D initiatives and decisions making related to own area of expertise
• Identifies the need to negotiate and influence within the business line and recommends solutions
• Supports training budget by ensuring that all team members adhere to budget and takes corrective action as required
• Supports the review of vendor/consultant relationships to determine effectiveness of meeting future training and service needs
• Completes appropriate analysis to measure the value of training programs and considers alternatives to provide the most effective training solutions available within budgetary constraints
• Leads the team by recruiting, selecting and developing a diverse team
• Supports talent development by valuing high performers
• Coaches Employees during one on ones and projects to facilitate ongoing Employee development. Evaluates performance based on job accountabilities and objectives
• Works collaboratively to identify, analyze, and resolve operational issues that align with overall TD University strategy and objectives
• Provides guidance and expertise in the determination of instances where computer-based training and / or web-based training is the most efficient responses to the training requirement
• Assesses operational objectives and assists in designing appropriately targeted material in an efficient manner minimizing lost productivity
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Connecticut, District of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, North Carolina, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Virginia, Vermont, TD Footprint
Atlanta, Baltimore City, Boston, Burlington, Charlotte, Cherry Hill, Concord, Fairfield, Greenville, Miami, Mount Laurel, New York, Philadelphia, Portland, Providence, TD Footprint, Vienna, Washington, Wilmington
4140 Church Road
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
Enterprise Real Estate
Enterprise Real Estate
Business Mgmt, Strategy & Governance
Job Searches Match:
District of Columbia
$66,560 - $109,720 annually
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.