TD Bank Modelling/Forecasting Senior Specialist - SAS in Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Auto req ID 200196BR
Job Title Modelling/Forecasting Senior Specialist - SAS
Job Status Full Time
Country United States
3000 Atrium Way
Falmouth - Gray Rd
Greenville Campus B
So Portland - Donald B Dean
Wilmington - Market Street
Business line Corporate
Job Category - Primary Finance | Accounting
Job Category(s) Finance | Accounting
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
Primary or top technical expert on defining technical plans, anticipates demands, identifies opportunities with a broad cross business or enterprise focus. Top level specialist in the creation of significant and highly specialized or complex data models.
• Generally accountable for a significant advanced analytics and/or modelling function or area that typically has enterprise wide impact or accountability
• Enterprise or functional expert, requiring broad managerial and deep specialized knowledge with enterprise scope
• Undertake and complete a variety of complex initiatives requiring for own area requiring seasoned specialist knowledge and/or the integration of cross functional processes
• Position typically deals with senior/executive management
• Focus on longer-range planning for functional area (e.g. 12 months or greater)
• May manage and prioritize multiple projects at a given time
• Undergraduate degree or technical certificate
• 10+ years of relevant experience
• Experience making complex, broad, and strategic predictions based on a vast amount of past and/or present data through the development of statistical and/or mathematical models
• Strong analytical and program solving skills are required to interpret data and draw conclusions
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
*SAS or SQL
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) North Carolina
City (Primary) Charlotte
ProvState 2 South Carolina
City(s) 2 Greenville
ProvState 3 New Jersey
City(s) 3 Mount Laurel
ProvState 4 New Jersey
City(s) 4 Cherry Hill
ProvState 5 Maine
City(s) 5 South Portland
ProvState 6 Maine
City(s) 6 Falmouth
ProvState 7 Delaware
City(s) 7 Wilmington