TD Bank Business Line Financial Manager II - Commercial Banking Finance in Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Auto req ID 204977BR
Job Title Business Line Financial Manager II - Commercial Banking Finance
Job Status Full Time
Country United States
Province/State New Jersey
City1 Cherry Hill
Business line Corporate
Job Category - Primary Finance | Accounting
Job Category(s) Finance | Accounting
TD Description About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
The Business Line Financial Manager II leads development and supporting the achievement of financial objectives for assigned business line(s). The job reports on financial results, providing interpretation through in-depth understanding of the business. The Business Line Financial Manager II provides forecasts and financial plans to drive business results, strategy and decisions.
• Gathers and reports on financial results vs. plans on an ongoing basis, providing evaluation and interpretation through an in-depth understanding of the business.
• Leads development and supports the achievement of financial objectives for assigned business line(s).
• Develops and maintains strong business relationships with business line management.
• Provides leadership, coaching, counseling and guidance to staff.
• Develops, assigns and monitors plans to ensure completion of goals and objectives.
• Resolves escalated issues and problems by conferring with staff, other internal departments, outside contractors and others as necessary.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or Economics or Master's degree in Finance.
• 7+ years' experience required
The Business Line Financial Manager II provides strategic financial analysis for the Commercial business. In addition, the Business Line Financial Manager II provides highly specialized financial consulting and analytical support in identifying emerging financial trends / opportunities, measurement of key performance metrics to assess progress against strategic priorities, coordination of financial projections for medium term priorities and initiatives, capital analysis and opportunity assessments, cost and product profitability analyses, specialized reporting and support for special projects.
• Lead communications and presentations to business and Finance executives that promote awareness and facilitate decision-making, including providing insights on performance drivers, quantifying impacts of business actions, and surfacing opportunities and risks.
• Perform in-depth analysis of operating drivers and financial enhancement opportunities at a product and business level.
• Work with partners in Risk Management, Capital Management, and the Business to proactively identify capital optimization opportunities and execute on plans to address gaps.
• Build relationships and problem-solve with expansive network of business partners across comprehensive set of functions.
• Develop medium term financial forecasts for the Commercial business segment through collaboration with stakeholder and deep understanding of operating environment, strategic priorities and business initiatives.
• Partner closely across Commercial Finance to regularly source different datasets for analyses and proactive assessment of financial opportunities.
• May lead additional research efforts, applying expertise in financial analysis.
• Bachelor’s degree with preferred concentration in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Statistics, or Business.
• 5-7 years related experience required.
• In-depth knowledge of financial analysis.
• Ability to effectively interpret, select appropriate techniques, take independent action, communicate and follow-through.
• Ability to successfully plan, develop, lead, and execute projects.
• Strong interpersonal and consultative communication skills - both written and verbal – in addition to well-developed presentation skills.
• Ability to manage competing priorities effectively, making good decisions based on business priorities and objectives.
• Knowledge and understanding of budgeting and forecasting processes.
• Knowledge of accounting and the associated rules and regulations.
• Strong Excel skills, Financial Services experience, Data modeling and query expertise: SAS, ESSBASE, SQL.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey
City (Primary) Cherry Hill