TD Bank Associate - Market and Liquidity Risk, TD Securities in Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Associate - Market and Liquidity Risk, TD Securities
TD Securities provides a wide range of M&A advisory, capital markets products and services to corporate, government and institutional clients. The firm works with clients around the world, focusing selectively and strategically on the key financial centers: Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Vancouver, New York, London, Singapore and Tokyo. www.td.com
Auto req ID:
• Oversight of the Non-Trading Market Risk management, including independent reviews of key assumptions and model usage, hedging effectiveness and strategies, investment portfolio, and non-trading market risk framework and policy.
• Monitors and escalates the firm's non-trading market risk positions, including design and implementation of firm’s risk appetite.
• Oversight of the Liquidity Risk management, including independent reviews of liquidity stress testing methodology and assumptions, contingency funding plan, and liquidity risk management framework and policy.
• Monitors and escalates the firm's liquidity positions, including design and implementation of firm’s liquidity risk appetite and optimize available liquidity while understanding potential trade-offs between risk and return.
• Ensures the compliance of the Non-Trading Market Risk and Liquidity Risk management processes with both US and OSFI regulations, including Dodd-Frank’s Volcker and Enhanced Prudential Standards.
• Works closely with other business partners including Treasury and Balance Sheet Management, Front Office, and Internal and External Auditors.
Focus on Non-Trading Market Risk (or Interest Rate Risk on Banking Book) and Liquidity Risk Management (Treasury/Balance Sheet Risk Management). A market risk position with oversight of the Treasury & Balance Sheet Management (TBSM) team which is responsible for measuring and managing the Bank’s interest rate and liquidity risk, including the oversight of the Bank’s investment portfolio. This position will also require significant regulatory project work.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
• 2 year degree required
• Advanced degree preferred
• Knowledge of interest rate, FX, and equity risk, including models and key
assumptions for both retail (mortgage) and wholesale banking and
• Knowledge and experience with key regulatory matters/initiatives
• Demonstrated strong conceptual and analytical abilities
• Must be able to effectively communicate complex issues and regulatory
requirements to senior management stakeholders
• Strong internal control orientation
• Strong understanding of and experience in implementing large scale and
• Exceptional problem-solving skills, communication skills (both written and verbal), and interpersonal skills
• Strong attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines
1701 Route 70 East
Job Category - Primary:
Securities / Wholesale Banking
Securities / Wholesale Banking
Market Risk Management
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.